Physicians join staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
GI Associates has made several additions to its medical staff. Angela B. Shannon, M.D., joins as a pediatric specialist. She is a board-certified pediatrician with special training in pediatric gastroenterology. She previously served as pediatric gastroenterology chief fellow at Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio.
E. Stephens Weeks, M.D., joins as a gastroenterologist. He is a board-certified physician with special training in gastroenterology and internal medicine. He previously completed a gastroenterology fellowship at University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Jane-Claire B. Williams, M.D. joins also as a gastroenterologist. She, too, is a board-certified physician with special training in gastroenterology and internal medicine. She previously served as a gastroenterology fellow at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!