Physicians join staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
GI Associates has made several additions to its medical staff. Angela B. Shannon, M.D., joins as a pediatric specialist. She is a board-certified pediatrician with special training in pediatric gastroenterology. She previously served as pediatric gastroenterology chief fellow at Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio.
E. Stephens Weeks, M.D., joins as a gastroenterologist. He is a board-certified physician with special training in gastroenterology and internal medicine. He previously completed a gastroenterology fellowship at University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Jane-Claire B. Williams, M.D. joins also as a gastroenterologist. She, too, is a board-certified physician with special training in gastroenterology and internal medicine. She previously served as a gastroenterology fellow at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015