Physicians join staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
GI Associates has made several additions to its medical staff. Angela B. Shannon, M.D., joins as a pediatric specialist. She is a board-certified pediatrician with special training in pediatric gastroenterology. She previously served as pediatric gastroenterology chief fellow at Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio.
E. Stephens Weeks, M.D., joins as a gastroenterologist. He is a board-certified physician with special training in gastroenterology and internal medicine. He previously completed a gastroenterology fellowship at University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Jane-Claire B. Williams, M.D. joins also as a gastroenterologist. She, too, is a board-certified physician with special training in gastroenterology and internal medicine. She previously served as a gastroenterology fellow at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center