Physicians join staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
GI Associates has made several additions to its medical staff. Angela B. Shannon, M.D., joins as a pediatric specialist. She is a board-certified pediatrician with special training in pediatric gastroenterology. She previously served as pediatric gastroenterology chief fellow at Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio.
E. Stephens Weeks, M.D., joins as a gastroenterologist. He is a board-certified physician with special training in gastroenterology and internal medicine. He previously completed a gastroenterology fellowship at University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Jane-Claire B. Williams, M.D. joins also as a gastroenterologist. She, too, is a board-certified physician with special training in gastroenterology and internal medicine. She previously served as a gastroenterology fellow at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast