Physicians join staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 2,2012
GI Associates has made several additions to its medical staff. Angela B. Shannon, M.D., joins as a pediatric specialist. She is a board-certified pediatrician with special training in pediatric gastroenterology. She previously served as pediatric gastroenterology chief fellow at Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio.
E. Stephens Weeks, M.D., joins as a gastroenterologist. He is a board-certified physician with special training in gastroenterology and internal medicine. He previously completed a gastroenterology fellowship at University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Jane-Claire B. Williams, M.D. joins also as a gastroenterologist. She, too, is a board-certified physician with special training in gastroenterology and internal medicine. She previously served as a gastroenterology fellow at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex