Insurance Department opens more claims centers
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 6,2012
SOUTH MISSISSIPPI — As cleanup from Hurricane Isaac continues, the Mississippi Insurance Department is setting up two additional claims centers to assist residents with their claims.
In addition to MID’s Coast Office in Bolton State Office Building in Biloxi, MID will be operating a claims center in Picayune at the National Guard Armory on Highway 11 South and in Waveland at 454 Highway 90.
Anyone having problems reaching their agent or insurance company or filing their claim should visit one of these three locations should call the MID Consumer Services toll-free number at 1-800-562-2957.
MID has also set up a special Isaac page at www.mid.state.ms.us. In addition to claims filing information, company 1-800 numbers and a live feed of the Department’s Twitter account, the page contains disaster assistance numbers such as FEMA and the Red Cross, among others.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager