Insurance Department opens more claims centers
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 6,2012
SOUTH MISSISSIPPI — As cleanup from Hurricane Isaac continues, the Mississippi Insurance Department is setting up two additional claims centers to assist residents with their claims.
In addition to MID’s Coast Office in Bolton State Office Building in Biloxi, MID will be operating a claims center in Picayune at the National Guard Armory on Highway 11 South and in Waveland at 454 Highway 90.
Anyone having problems reaching their agent or insurance company or filing their claim should visit one of these three locations should call the MID Consumer Services toll-free number at 1-800-562-2957.
MID has also set up a special Isaac page at www.mid.state.ms.us. In addition to claims filing information, company 1-800 numbers and a live feed of the Department’s Twitter account, the page contains disaster assistance numbers such as FEMA and the Red Cross, among others.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university