Insurance Department opens more claims centers
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 6,2012
SOUTH MISSISSIPPI — As cleanup from Hurricane Isaac continues, the Mississippi Insurance Department is setting up two additional claims centers to assist residents with their claims.
In addition to MID’s Coast Office in Bolton State Office Building in Biloxi, MID will be operating a claims center in Picayune at the National Guard Armory on Highway 11 South and in Waveland at 454 Highway 90.
Anyone having problems reaching their agent or insurance company or filing their claim should visit one of these three locations should call the MID Consumer Services toll-free number at 1-800-562-2957.
MID has also set up a special Isaac page at www.mid.state.ms.us. In addition to claims filing information, company 1-800 numbers and a live feed of the Department’s Twitter account, the page contains disaster assistance numbers such as FEMA and the Red Cross, among others.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill