BankPlus adds Bellipanni
BankPlus has hired Mark Bellipanni as loan officer and vice president in the bank’s Belzoni office. Bellipanni was most recently employed by Community Bank in Indianola. A native of Belzoni, Bellipanni is a graduate of Delta State University and the Mississippi School of Banking, and is currently attending the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
He is a member of the Belzoni Rotary Club.
Bellipanni and his wife, Anna, have two children, Ross and John Hollis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image