BankPlus adds Bellipanni
BankPlus has hired Mark Bellipanni as loan officer and vice president in the bank’s Belzoni office. Bellipanni was most recently employed by Community Bank in Indianola. A native of Belzoni, Bellipanni is a graduate of Delta State University and the Mississippi School of Banking, and is currently attending the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
He is a member of the Belzoni Rotary Club.
Bellipanni and his wife, Anna, have two children, Ross and John Hollis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip