BankPlus adds Bellipanni
BankPlus has hired Mark Bellipanni as loan officer and vice president in the bank’s Belzoni office. Bellipanni was most recently employed by Community Bank in Indianola. A native of Belzoni, Bellipanni is a graduate of Delta State University and the Mississippi School of Banking, and is currently attending the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
He is a member of the Belzoni Rotary Club.
Bellipanni and his wife, Anna, have two children, Ross and John Hollis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow