BankPlus adds Bellipanni
BankPlus has hired Mark Bellipanni as loan officer and vice president in the bank’s Belzoni office. Bellipanni was most recently employed by Community Bank in Indianola. A native of Belzoni, Bellipanni is a graduate of Delta State University and the Mississippi School of Banking, and is currently attending the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
He is a member of the Belzoni Rotary Club.
Bellipanni and his wife, Anna, have two children, Ross and John Hollis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State