BankPlus adds Bellipanni
BankPlus has hired Mark Bellipanni as loan officer and vice president in the bank’s Belzoni office. Bellipanni was most recently employed by Community Bank in Indianola. A native of Belzoni, Bellipanni is a graduate of Delta State University and the Mississippi School of Banking, and is currently attending the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
He is a member of the Belzoni Rotary Club.
Bellipanni and his wife, Anna, have two children, Ross and John Hollis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location