Board recognizes members
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
The Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College board of trustees has recognized several members for their years of service. Years of service pins for five years of service were presented to David Ford and Millie Page, both Harrison County representatives. Ford is currently serving as board of trustees chair.
Stone County representative L.D. Stringfellow received a pin for 10 years of service. Pins were also given to Moreno Jones for 15 years of service and Patricia Descher, second vice chair, for 25 years of service. Both Jones and Descher are Jackson County representatives.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation