Board recognizes members
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
The Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College board of trustees has recognized several members for their years of service. Years of service pins for five years of service were presented to David Ford and Millie Page, both Harrison County representatives. Ford is currently serving as board of trustees chair.
Stone County representative L.D. Stringfellow received a pin for 10 years of service. Pins were also given to Moreno Jones for 15 years of service and Patricia Descher, second vice chair, for 25 years of service. Both Jones and Descher are Jackson County representatives.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations