Board recognizes members
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
The Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College board of trustees has recognized several members for their years of service. Years of service pins for five years of service were presented to David Ford and Millie Page, both Harrison County representatives. Ford is currently serving as board of trustees chair.
Stone County representative L.D. Stringfellow received a pin for 10 years of service. Pins were also given to Moreno Jones for 15 years of service and Patricia Descher, second vice chair, for 25 years of service. Both Jones and Descher are Jackson County representatives.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit