Community adds Turley
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
Russell Turley joins Community Bank as assistant vice president and loan officer for the Flowood office. Turley was most previously with Regions Bank as an underwriter in the Commercial Credit Department.
Turley, a graduate of Millsaps College with a bachelor’s of business administration, is involved in the community. He is the secretary of The Phoenix Club of Jackson, member of the North Jackson Rotary Club and Ambassador’s Council for The Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership.
Turley resides in the Fondren area with his wife, attorney Betsy Turley, who is currently clerking for Justice Jess Dickinson in the State Supreme Court.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well