Community adds Turley
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
Russell Turley joins Community Bank as assistant vice president and loan officer for the Flowood office. Turley was most previously with Regions Bank as an underwriter in the Commercial Credit Department.
Turley, a graduate of Millsaps College with a bachelor’s of business administration, is involved in the community. He is the secretary of The Phoenix Club of Jackson, member of the North Jackson Rotary Club and Ambassador’s Council for The Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership.
Turley resides in the Fondren area with his wife, attorney Betsy Turley, who is currently clerking for Justice Jess Dickinson in the State Supreme Court.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability