Community adds Turley
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
Russell Turley joins Community Bank as assistant vice president and loan officer for the Flowood office. Turley was most previously with Regions Bank as an underwriter in the Commercial Credit Department.
Turley, a graduate of Millsaps College with a bachelor’s of business administration, is involved in the community. He is the secretary of The Phoenix Club of Jackson, member of the North Jackson Rotary Club and Ambassador’s Council for The Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership.
Turley resides in the Fondren area with his wife, attorney Betsy Turley, who is currently clerking for Justice Jess Dickinson in the State Supreme Court.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending