Community adds Turley
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
Russell Turley joins Community Bank as assistant vice president and loan officer for the Flowood office. Turley was most previously with Regions Bank as an underwriter in the Commercial Credit Department.
Turley, a graduate of Millsaps College with a bachelor’s of business administration, is involved in the community. He is the secretary of The Phoenix Club of Jackson, member of the North Jackson Rotary Club and Ambassador’s Council for The Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership.
Turley resides in the Fondren area with his wife, attorney Betsy Turley, who is currently clerking for Justice Jess Dickinson in the State Supreme Court.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful