Community adds Turley
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
Russell Turley joins Community Bank as assistant vice president and loan officer for the Flowood office. Turley was most previously with Regions Bank as an underwriter in the Commercial Credit Department.
Turley, a graduate of Millsaps College with a bachelor’s of business administration, is involved in the community. He is the secretary of The Phoenix Club of Jackson, member of the North Jackson Rotary Club and Ambassador’s Council for The Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership.
Turley resides in the Fondren area with his wife, attorney Betsy Turley, who is currently clerking for Justice Jess Dickinson in the State Supreme Court.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years