Fouche comes to CMMC
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
Tammy Fouche, RN, BSN, has joined Central Mississippi Medical Center as nurse manager for behavioral health. Prior to joining CMMC, Fouche was employed in a similar position at Brentwood Behavioral Healthcare in Flowood and another Jackson area hospital.
Fouche earned her associate’s degree in nursing from Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College in Gautier and her bachelor’s degree in nursing from Alcorn State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)