Fouche comes to CMMC
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
Tammy Fouche, RN, BSN, has joined Central Mississippi Medical Center as nurse manager for behavioral health. Prior to joining CMMC, Fouche was employed in a similar position at Brentwood Behavioral Healthcare in Flowood and another Jackson area hospital.
Fouche earned her associate’s degree in nursing from Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College in Gautier and her bachelor’s degree in nursing from Alcorn State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign