Fouche comes to CMMC
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
Tammy Fouche, RN, BSN, has joined Central Mississippi Medical Center as nurse manager for behavioral health. Prior to joining CMMC, Fouche was employed in a similar position at Brentwood Behavioral Healthcare in Flowood and another Jackson area hospital.
Fouche earned her associate’s degree in nursing from Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College in Gautier and her bachelor’s degree in nursing from Alcorn State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life