Fouche comes to CMMC
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
Tammy Fouche, RN, BSN, has joined Central Mississippi Medical Center as nurse manager for behavioral health. Prior to joining CMMC, Fouche was employed in a similar position at Brentwood Behavioral Healthcare in Flowood and another Jackson area hospital.
Fouche earned her associate’s degree in nursing from Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College in Gautier and her bachelor’s degree in nursing from Alcorn State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love