Fouche comes to CMMC
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
Tammy Fouche, RN, BSN, has joined Central Mississippi Medical Center as nurse manager for behavioral health. Prior to joining CMMC, Fouche was employed in a similar position at Brentwood Behavioral Healthcare in Flowood and another Jackson area hospital.
Fouche earned her associate’s degree in nursing from Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College in Gautier and her bachelor’s degree in nursing from Alcorn State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district