HORNE promotes team members
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
HORNE LLP has promoted several team members focusing on disaster recovery management in the metro-Jackson area.
Trey Breckenridge, Jonathan Krebs and Jimmy Smith were promoted to manager.
Melissa Powell, Amanda Richardson, Johnny Sanders and Bill Wadlington were promoted to supervisor.
Each of the seven team members works in the firm’s disaster recovery management practice group, helping to organize chaos, remove barriers, provide recovery funding to applicants and reduce de-obligations in the aftermath of disaster.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way