HORNE promotes team members
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
HORNE LLP has promoted several team members focusing on disaster recovery management in the metro-Jackson area.
Trey Breckenridge, Jonathan Krebs and Jimmy Smith were promoted to manager.
Melissa Powell, Amanda Richardson, Johnny Sanders and Bill Wadlington were promoted to supervisor.
Each of the seven team members works in the firm’s disaster recovery management practice group, helping to organize chaos, remove barriers, provide recovery funding to applicants and reduce de-obligations in the aftermath of disaster.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss