HORNE promotes team members
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
HORNE LLP has promoted several team members focusing on disaster recovery management in the metro-Jackson area.
Trey Breckenridge, Jonathan Krebs and Jimmy Smith were promoted to manager.
Melissa Powell, Amanda Richardson, Johnny Sanders and Bill Wadlington were promoted to supervisor.
Each of the seven team members works in the firm’s disaster recovery management practice group, helping to organize chaos, remove barriers, provide recovery funding to applicants and reduce de-obligations in the aftermath of disaster.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO