HORNE promotes team members
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
HORNE LLP has promoted several team members focusing on disaster recovery management in the metro-Jackson area.
Trey Breckenridge, Jonathan Krebs and Jimmy Smith were promoted to manager.
Melissa Powell, Amanda Richardson, Johnny Sanders and Bill Wadlington were promoted to supervisor.
Each of the seven team members works in the firm’s disaster recovery management practice group, helping to organize chaos, remove barriers, provide recovery funding to applicants and reduce de-obligations in the aftermath of disaster.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building