HORNE promotes team members
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
HORNE LLP has promoted several team members focusing on disaster recovery management in the metro-Jackson area.
Trey Breckenridge, Jonathan Krebs and Jimmy Smith were promoted to manager.
Melissa Powell, Amanda Richardson, Johnny Sanders and Bill Wadlington were promoted to supervisor.
Each of the seven team members works in the firm’s disaster recovery management practice group, helping to organize chaos, remove barriers, provide recovery funding to applicants and reduce de-obligations in the aftermath of disaster.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau