Koerber address attendees
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA, CFE, recently presented a program titled ‘Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Damage Calculations: The Good, The Bad, and The Ridiculous.’
Koerber made the presentation to CPAs and business valuators attending the National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts’ 2012 Annual National Consultants Conference, which was held in Dallas, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion