Koerber address attendees
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA, CFE, recently presented a program titled ‘Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Damage Calculations: The Good, The Bad, and The Ridiculous.’
Koerber made the presentation to CPAs and business valuators attending the National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts’ 2012 Annual National Consultants Conference, which was held in Dallas, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force