Koerber address attendees
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA, CFE, recently presented a program titled ‘Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Damage Calculations: The Good, The Bad, and The Ridiculous.’
Koerber made the presentation to CPAs and business valuators attending the National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts’ 2012 Annual National Consultants Conference, which was held in Dallas, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location