Koerber address attendees
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA, CFE, recently presented a program titled ‘Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Damage Calculations: The Good, The Bad, and The Ridiculous.’
Koerber made the presentation to CPAs and business valuators attending the National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts’ 2012 Annual National Consultants Conference, which was held in Dallas, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip