Koerber address attendees
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
Jim Koerber, CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA, CFE, recently presented a program titled ‘Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Damage Calculations: The Good, The Bad, and The Ridiculous.’
Koerber made the presentation to CPAs and business valuators attending the National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts’ 2012 Annual National Consultants Conference, which was held in Dallas, Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers