KPMG hires associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
The accounting firm KPMG has added seven new members to its staff as audit associates. Heather Baker and Martha Morgan both received a bachelor of accountancy and master of professional accountancy degree from Mississippi State University.
Rebecca Barr, Paige Gordy Porter and Richard Harvey all received a bachelor’s and master’s degree of accountancy from University of Mississippi.
Adam Haywood received a B.B.A. in accounting and master’s degree in accounting from Millsaps College.
Lindsey Vowell received a bachelor of business administration from Mississippi College and master of accountancy degree from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson