KPMG hires associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
The accounting firm KPMG has added seven new members to its staff as audit associates. Heather Baker and Martha Morgan both received a bachelor of accountancy and master of professional accountancy degree from Mississippi State University.
Rebecca Barr, Paige Gordy Porter and Richard Harvey all received a bachelor’s and master’s degree of accountancy from University of Mississippi.
Adam Haywood received a B.B.A. in accounting and master’s degree in accounting from Millsaps College.
Lindsey Vowell received a bachelor of business administration from Mississippi College and master of accountancy degree from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that