KPMG hires associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
The accounting firm KPMG has added seven new members to its staff as audit associates. Heather Baker and Martha Morgan both received a bachelor of accountancy and master of professional accountancy degree from Mississippi State University.
Rebecca Barr, Paige Gordy Porter and Richard Harvey all received a bachelor’s and master’s degree of accountancy from University of Mississippi.
Adam Haywood received a B.B.A. in accounting and master’s degree in accounting from Millsaps College.
Lindsey Vowell received a bachelor of business administration from Mississippi College and master of accountancy degree from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs