KPMG hires associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
The accounting firm KPMG has added seven new members to its staff as audit associates. Heather Baker and Martha Morgan both received a bachelor of accountancy and master of professional accountancy degree from Mississippi State University.
Rebecca Barr, Paige Gordy Porter and Richard Harvey all received a bachelor’s and master’s degree of accountancy from University of Mississippi.
Adam Haywood received a B.B.A. in accounting and master’s degree in accounting from Millsaps College.
Lindsey Vowell received a bachelor of business administration from Mississippi College and master of accountancy degree from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)