KPMG hires associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
The accounting firm KPMG has added seven new members to its staff as audit associates. Heather Baker and Martha Morgan both received a bachelor of accountancy and master of professional accountancy degree from Mississippi State University.
Rebecca Barr, Paige Gordy Porter and Richard Harvey all received a bachelor’s and master’s degree of accountancy from University of Mississippi.
Adam Haywood received a B.B.A. in accounting and master’s degree in accounting from Millsaps College.
Lindsey Vowell received a bachelor of business administration from Mississippi College and master of accountancy degree from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm