Williams presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
The Mississippi Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve recently honored Nissan North America and Arree Williams, manager of product quality assurance at Nissan’s Canton vehicle assembly plant, with the Patriot Award in recognition of extraordinary support for employees who serve in the Mississippi National Guard and Reserve.
Sgt. Stephen D. Pruitt nominated Nissan and his manager, Williams, for being highly supportive of the Army National Guard.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county