Williams presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
The Mississippi Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve recently honored Nissan North America and Arree Williams, manager of product quality assurance at Nissan’s Canton vehicle assembly plant, with the Patriot Award in recognition of extraordinary support for employees who serve in the Mississippi National Guard and Reserve.
Sgt. Stephen D. Pruitt nominated Nissan and his manager, Williams, for being highly supportive of the Army National Guard.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports