Williams presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
The Mississippi Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve recently honored Nissan North America and Arree Williams, manager of product quality assurance at Nissan’s Canton vehicle assembly plant, with the Patriot Award in recognition of extraordinary support for employees who serve in the Mississippi National Guard and Reserve.
Sgt. Stephen D. Pruitt nominated Nissan and his manager, Williams, for being highly supportive of the Army National Guard.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues