Williams presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
The Mississippi Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve recently honored Nissan North America and Arree Williams, manager of product quality assurance at Nissan’s Canton vehicle assembly plant, with the Patriot Award in recognition of extraordinary support for employees who serve in the Mississippi National Guard and Reserve.
Sgt. Stephen D. Pruitt nominated Nissan and his manager, Williams, for being highly supportive of the Army National Guard.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November