Williams presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 9,2012
The Mississippi Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve recently honored Nissan North America and Arree Williams, manager of product quality assurance at Nissan’s Canton vehicle assembly plant, with the Patriot Award in recognition of extraordinary support for employees who serve in the Mississippi National Guard and Reserve.
Sgt. Stephen D. Pruitt nominated Nissan and his manager, Williams, for being highly supportive of the Army National Guard.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015