Comfort Revolution bringing 200 new jobs
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 10,2012
BELMONT — Officials from Comfort Revolution, developer of sleep products, is locating manufacturing operations in Belmont, according to the Mississippi Development Authority (MDA). The company will locate in the 432,650-square-foot building formerly occupied by Schnadig Furniture Corporation.
The project will create 200 jobs within three years.
“We looked at sites throughout the southeast for the new plant but were most impressed with Belmont,” said Comfort Revolution founder and CEO Michael Fux. “The outstanding quality of the workforce in Tishomingo County and the community’s support made us conclude this is the best spot for our investment. We’ve wanted for a long time to produce products in the United States, and we’re eager to get started.”
MDA provided assistance in support of the project through the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program. Tishomingo County provided assistance for the project, as well.
Headquartered in West Long Branch, N.J., Comfort Revolution is a leading developer and marketer of mattresses, mattress toppers and pillows. The company’s products are made with premium memory foam and Hydraluxe gel technology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Catfish industry launches TV advertising campaign
- Student body presidents pushing for on-time graduation
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- NCCI petitioning for workers' comp rate decrease