Comfort Revolution bringing 200 new jobs
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 10,2012
BELMONT — Officials from Comfort Revolution, developer of sleep products, is locating manufacturing operations in Belmont, according to the Mississippi Development Authority (MDA). The company will locate in the 432,650-square-foot building formerly occupied by Schnadig Furniture Corporation.
The project will create 200 jobs within three years.
“We looked at sites throughout the southeast for the new plant but were most impressed with Belmont,” said Comfort Revolution founder and CEO Michael Fux. “The outstanding quality of the workforce in Tishomingo County and the community’s support made us conclude this is the best spot for our investment. We’ve wanted for a long time to produce products in the United States, and we’re eager to get started.”
MDA provided assistance in support of the project through the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program. Tishomingo County provided assistance for the project, as well.
Headquartered in West Long Branch, N.J., Comfort Revolution is a leading developer and marketer of mattresses, mattress toppers and pillows. The company’s products are made with premium memory foam and Hydraluxe gel technology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well