Comfort Revolution bringing 200 new jobs
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 10,2012
BELMONT — Officials from Comfort Revolution, developer of sleep products, is locating manufacturing operations in Belmont, according to the Mississippi Development Authority (MDA). The company will locate in the 432,650-square-foot building formerly occupied by Schnadig Furniture Corporation.
The project will create 200 jobs within three years.
“We looked at sites throughout the southeast for the new plant but were most impressed with Belmont,” said Comfort Revolution founder and CEO Michael Fux. “The outstanding quality of the workforce in Tishomingo County and the community’s support made us conclude this is the best spot for our investment. We’ve wanted for a long time to produce products in the United States, and we’re eager to get started.”
MDA provided assistance in support of the project through the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program. Tishomingo County provided assistance for the project, as well.
Headquartered in West Long Branch, N.J., Comfort Revolution is a leading developer and marketer of mattresses, mattress toppers and pillows. The company’s products are made with premium memory foam and Hydraluxe gel technology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point