Comfort Revolution bringing 200 new jobs
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 10,2012
BELMONT — Officials from Comfort Revolution, developer of sleep products, is locating manufacturing operations in Belmont, according to the Mississippi Development Authority (MDA). The company will locate in the 432,650-square-foot building formerly occupied by Schnadig Furniture Corporation.
The project will create 200 jobs within three years.
“We looked at sites throughout the southeast for the new plant but were most impressed with Belmont,” said Comfort Revolution founder and CEO Michael Fux. “The outstanding quality of the workforce in Tishomingo County and the community’s support made us conclude this is the best spot for our investment. We’ve wanted for a long time to produce products in the United States, and we’re eager to get started.”
MDA provided assistance in support of the project through the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program. Tishomingo County provided assistance for the project, as well.
Headquartered in West Long Branch, N.J., Comfort Revolution is a leading developer and marketer of mattresses, mattress toppers and pillows. The company’s products are made with premium memory foam and Hydraluxe gel technology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Nullification and interposition
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions