Corps awards levee contract to Bickerstaff Brothers
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2012
BATESVILLE — The Vicksburg District of the U. S. Army Corps of Engineers has awarded the contract for levee improvements in East Carroll and Concordia Parishes, La.
The contract was awarded to Bickerstaff Brothers Inc. of Batesville in the amount of $464,000 and consists of furnishing all plant, labor, materials and equipment for the construction.
The levee will be raised approximately one and a half feet to bring it up to current design standards.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Corps awards levee contract to Bickerstaff Brothers”
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow