Corps awards levee contract to Bickerstaff Brothers
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2012
BATESVILLE — The Vicksburg District of the U. S. Army Corps of Engineers has awarded the contract for levee improvements in East Carroll and Concordia Parishes, La.
The contract was awarded to Bickerstaff Brothers Inc. of Batesville in the amount of $464,000 and consists of furnishing all plant, labor, materials and equipment for the construction.
The levee will be raised approximately one and a half feet to bring it up to current design standards.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Corps awards levee contract to Bickerstaff Brothers”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager