Corps awards levee contract to Bickerstaff Brothers
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2012
BATESVILLE — The Vicksburg District of the U. S. Army Corps of Engineers has awarded the contract for levee improvements in East Carroll and Concordia Parishes, La.
The contract was awarded to Bickerstaff Brothers Inc. of Batesville in the amount of $464,000 and consists of furnishing all plant, labor, materials and equipment for the construction.
The levee will be raised approximately one and a half feet to bring it up to current design standards.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Corps awards levee contract to Bickerstaff Brothers”
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast