Corps awards levee contract to Bickerstaff Brothers
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 11,2012
BATESVILLE — The Vicksburg District of the U. S. Army Corps of Engineers has awarded the contract for levee improvements in East Carroll and Concordia Parishes, La.
The contract was awarded to Bickerstaff Brothers Inc. of Batesville in the amount of $464,000 and consists of furnishing all plant, labor, materials and equipment for the construction.
The levee will be raised approximately one and a half feet to bring it up to current design standards.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Corps awards levee contract to Bickerstaff Brothers”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment