Field Memorial to build new main campus; open new clinic
Published: September 11,2012
CENTREVILLE and LIBERTY — Field Memorial Community Hospital has announced it will build a new main campus in Centreville and expand into Liberty with a new clinic.
Hospital administrator Chad Netterville tells the Enterprise-Journal the new site will be at the old Williams-Carter plant. The property was owned by Amite and Wilkinson counties, which turned over the rights to the site to Field Memorial in 2011.
Field Memorial, which was established 84 years ago, is operating in a 25-bed, 60-year-old building.
Netterville declined to give other details.
As for the Liberty clinic, the hospital plans to open a primary care facility on Mississippi 24 across from Industrial Park Road.
Netterville says plans are for the clinic in Liberty to open in 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics