Field Memorial to build new main campus; open new clinic
Published: September 11,2012
CENTREVILLE and LIBERTY — Field Memorial Community Hospital has announced it will build a new main campus in Centreville and expand into Liberty with a new clinic.
Hospital administrator Chad Netterville tells the Enterprise-Journal the new site will be at the old Williams-Carter plant. The property was owned by Amite and Wilkinson counties, which turned over the rights to the site to Field Memorial in 2011.
Field Memorial, which was established 84 years ago, is operating in a 25-bed, 60-year-old building.
Netterville declined to give other details.
As for the Liberty clinic, the hospital plans to open a primary care facility on Mississippi 24 across from Industrial Park Road.
Netterville says plans are for the clinic in Liberty to open in 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us