Field Memorial to build new main campus; open new clinic
Published: September 11,2012
CENTREVILLE and LIBERTY — Field Memorial Community Hospital has announced it will build a new main campus in Centreville and expand into Liberty with a new clinic.
Hospital administrator Chad Netterville tells the Enterprise-Journal the new site will be at the old Williams-Carter plant. The property was owned by Amite and Wilkinson counties, which turned over the rights to the site to Field Memorial in 2011.
Field Memorial, which was established 84 years ago, is operating in a 25-bed, 60-year-old building.
Netterville declined to give other details.
As for the Liberty clinic, the hospital plans to open a primary care facility on Mississippi 24 across from Industrial Park Road.
Netterville says plans are for the clinic in Liberty to open in 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation