Field Memorial to build new main campus; open new clinic
Published: September 11,2012
CENTREVILLE and LIBERTY — Field Memorial Community Hospital has announced it will build a new main campus in Centreville and expand into Liberty with a new clinic.
Hospital administrator Chad Netterville tells the Enterprise-Journal the new site will be at the old Williams-Carter plant. The property was owned by Amite and Wilkinson counties, which turned over the rights to the site to Field Memorial in 2011.
Field Memorial, which was established 84 years ago, is operating in a 25-bed, 60-year-old building.
Netterville declined to give other details.
As for the Liberty clinic, the hospital plans to open a primary care facility on Mississippi 24 across from Industrial Park Road.
Netterville says plans are for the clinic in Liberty to open in 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal