Gentiva buys North Mississippi Hospice for undisclosed amount
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 12,2012
OXFORD — Gentiva Health Services Inc. reports it has acquired North Mississippi Hospice in Oxford.
Terms were not disclosed.
Founded in 2006, North Mississippi Hospice has offices in Tupelo, Oxford and Southaven.
“This transaction enables us to expand our geographic coverage in Mississippi and is consistent with our strategy of adding high-quality, clinically focused hospice providers that make strategic sense and complement our organic growth initiatives,” said Gentiva CEO Tony Strange.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful