Gentiva buys North Mississippi Hospice for undisclosed amount
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 12,2012
OXFORD — Gentiva Health Services Inc. reports it has acquired North Mississippi Hospice in Oxford.
Terms were not disclosed.
Founded in 2006, North Mississippi Hospice has offices in Tupelo, Oxford and Southaven.
“This transaction enables us to expand our geographic coverage in Mississippi and is consistent with our strategy of adding high-quality, clinically focused hospice providers that make strategic sense and complement our organic growth initiatives,” said Gentiva CEO Tony Strange.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.