Gentiva buys North Mississippi Hospice for undisclosed amount
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 12,2012
OXFORD — Gentiva Health Services Inc. reports it has acquired North Mississippi Hospice in Oxford.
Terms were not disclosed.
Founded in 2006, North Mississippi Hospice has offices in Tupelo, Oxford and Southaven.
“This transaction enables us to expand our geographic coverage in Mississippi and is consistent with our strategy of adding high-quality, clinically focused hospice providers that make strategic sense and complement our organic growth initiatives,” said Gentiva CEO Tony Strange.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money