Gentiva buys North Mississippi Hospice for undisclosed amount
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 12,2012
OXFORD — Gentiva Health Services Inc. reports it has acquired North Mississippi Hospice in Oxford.
Terms were not disclosed.
Founded in 2006, North Mississippi Hospice has offices in Tupelo, Oxford and Southaven.
“This transaction enables us to expand our geographic coverage in Mississippi and is consistent with our strategy of adding high-quality, clinically focused hospice providers that make strategic sense and complement our organic growth initiatives,” said Gentiva CEO Tony Strange.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant