Gentiva buys North Mississippi Hospice for undisclosed amount
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 12,2012
OXFORD — Gentiva Health Services Inc. reports it has acquired North Mississippi Hospice in Oxford.
Terms were not disclosed.
Founded in 2006, North Mississippi Hospice has offices in Tupelo, Oxford and Southaven.
“This transaction enables us to expand our geographic coverage in Mississippi and is consistent with our strategy of adding high-quality, clinically focused hospice providers that make strategic sense and complement our organic growth initiatives,” said Gentiva CEO Tony Strange.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015