Forman Perry opens new office in New Jersey
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 14,2012
JACKSON — Forman Perry Watkins Krutz & Tardy, LLP has opened a new office in Red Bank, N.J.
Heading the office is law firm partner Lisa Pascarella along with partner Stephanie DiVita. The office consists of eight attorneys, seven paralegals, and support staff.
“The increased activity of mass tort litigation in the Northeast has created a need for an office in that area to provide the best legal defense for our clients,” said Forman Perry partner Tom Tardy. “We believe the time for this expansion is right and the addition of these attorneys will allow us to provide much-needed services to our clients in this area of the country.”
Red Bank is the Mississippi-based law firm’s seventh office location and will expand the firm’s ability to provide services to its clients in the Northeast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy