Forman Perry opens new office in New Jersey
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 14,2012
JACKSON — Forman Perry Watkins Krutz & Tardy, LLP has opened a new office in Red Bank, N.J.
Heading the office is law firm partner Lisa Pascarella along with partner Stephanie DiVita. The office consists of eight attorneys, seven paralegals, and support staff.
“The increased activity of mass tort litigation in the Northeast has created a need for an office in that area to provide the best legal defense for our clients,” said Forman Perry partner Tom Tardy. “We believe the time for this expansion is right and the addition of these attorneys will allow us to provide much-needed services to our clients in this area of the country.”
Red Bank is the Mississippi-based law firm’s seventh office location and will expand the firm’s ability to provide services to its clients in the Northeast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87