Forman Perry opens new office in New Jersey
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 14,2012
JACKSON — Forman Perry Watkins Krutz & Tardy, LLP has opened a new office in Red Bank, N.J.
Heading the office is law firm partner Lisa Pascarella along with partner Stephanie DiVita. The office consists of eight attorneys, seven paralegals, and support staff.
“The increased activity of mass tort litigation in the Northeast has created a need for an office in that area to provide the best legal defense for our clients,” said Forman Perry partner Tom Tardy. “We believe the time for this expansion is right and the addition of these attorneys will allow us to provide much-needed services to our clients in this area of the country.”
Red Bank is the Mississippi-based law firm’s seventh office location and will expand the firm’s ability to provide services to its clients in the Northeast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns