Forman Perry opens new office in New Jersey
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 14,2012
JACKSON — Forman Perry Watkins Krutz & Tardy, LLP has opened a new office in Red Bank, N.J.
Heading the office is law firm partner Lisa Pascarella along with partner Stephanie DiVita. The office consists of eight attorneys, seven paralegals, and support staff.
“The increased activity of mass tort litigation in the Northeast has created a need for an office in that area to provide the best legal defense for our clients,” said Forman Perry partner Tom Tardy. “We believe the time for this expansion is right and the addition of these attorneys will allow us to provide much-needed services to our clients in this area of the country.”
Red Bank is the Mississippi-based law firm’s seventh office location and will expand the firm’s ability to provide services to its clients in the Northeast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'