Forman Perry opens new office in New Jersey
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 14,2012
JACKSON — Forman Perry Watkins Krutz & Tardy, LLP has opened a new office in Red Bank, N.J.
Heading the office is law firm partner Lisa Pascarella along with partner Stephanie DiVita. The office consists of eight attorneys, seven paralegals, and support staff.
“The increased activity of mass tort litigation in the Northeast has created a need for an office in that area to provide the best legal defense for our clients,” said Forman Perry partner Tom Tardy. “We believe the time for this expansion is right and the addition of these attorneys will allow us to provide much-needed services to our clients in this area of the country.”
Red Bank is the Mississippi-based law firm’s seventh office location and will expand the firm’s ability to provide services to its clients in the Northeast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again