Leadership class introduced
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 16,2012
The 2013 class of Leadership Jones County was recently introduced at a reception at the Lauren Rogers Museum of Art. The 2013 class participants are: Jeannine Agee, Laurel School District; Seth Assink, Trustmark Bank; Kari Blackledge, Holt Accounting; Andrew Cardwell, Cardwell & Cardwell, PLLC; Mit Cole, BancorpSouth Bank; Becky Collins, South Central Regional Medical Center; Davy Fenton, Mt. Vernon Church; Andre Glenn, Estelle’s; Gary Gray, Mississippi Power Company; Courtney Hill, Hills In-House Jewelers; Chris Ishee, Community Bank; Kris Lightsey, Neel-Schaffer Engineers; Keith Miller, Sanderson Farms Inc.; John Piazza, Attorney and Councilor of Law, PLLC; Mallorie Rasberry, High Cotton Events; Stephanie Robinson, Family Health Center; Andrew Sharp, Jones County Junior College; Hope Staples, Jones County School District; and, Charlotte Williams, Laurel Housing Authority.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office