Leadership class introduced
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 16,2012
The 2013 class of Leadership Jones County was recently introduced at a reception at the Lauren Rogers Museum of Art. The 2013 class participants are: Jeannine Agee, Laurel School District; Seth Assink, Trustmark Bank; Kari Blackledge, Holt Accounting; Andrew Cardwell, Cardwell & Cardwell, PLLC; Mit Cole, BancorpSouth Bank; Becky Collins, South Central Regional Medical Center; Davy Fenton, Mt. Vernon Church; Andre Glenn, Estelle’s; Gary Gray, Mississippi Power Company; Courtney Hill, Hills In-House Jewelers; Chris Ishee, Community Bank; Kris Lightsey, Neel-Schaffer Engineers; Keith Miller, Sanderson Farms Inc.; John Piazza, Attorney and Councilor of Law, PLLC; Mallorie Rasberry, High Cotton Events; Stephanie Robinson, Family Health Center; Andrew Sharp, Jones County Junior College; Hope Staples, Jones County School District; and, Charlotte Williams, Laurel Housing Authority.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force