Leadership class introduced
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 16,2012
The 2013 class of Leadership Jones County was recently introduced at a reception at the Lauren Rogers Museum of Art. The 2013 class participants are: Jeannine Agee, Laurel School District; Seth Assink, Trustmark Bank; Kari Blackledge, Holt Accounting; Andrew Cardwell, Cardwell & Cardwell, PLLC; Mit Cole, BancorpSouth Bank; Becky Collins, South Central Regional Medical Center; Davy Fenton, Mt. Vernon Church; Andre Glenn, Estelle’s; Gary Gray, Mississippi Power Company; Courtney Hill, Hills In-House Jewelers; Chris Ishee, Community Bank; Kris Lightsey, Neel-Schaffer Engineers; Keith Miller, Sanderson Farms Inc.; John Piazza, Attorney and Councilor of Law, PLLC; Mallorie Rasberry, High Cotton Events; Stephanie Robinson, Family Health Center; Andrew Sharp, Jones County Junior College; Hope Staples, Jones County School District; and, Charlotte Williams, Laurel Housing Authority.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference