Leadership class introduced
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 16,2012
The 2013 class of Leadership Jones County was recently introduced at a reception at the Lauren Rogers Museum of Art. The 2013 class participants are: Jeannine Agee, Laurel School District; Seth Assink, Trustmark Bank; Kari Blackledge, Holt Accounting; Andrew Cardwell, Cardwell & Cardwell, PLLC; Mit Cole, BancorpSouth Bank; Becky Collins, South Central Regional Medical Center; Davy Fenton, Mt. Vernon Church; Andre Glenn, Estelle’s; Gary Gray, Mississippi Power Company; Courtney Hill, Hills In-House Jewelers; Chris Ishee, Community Bank; Kris Lightsey, Neel-Schaffer Engineers; Keith Miller, Sanderson Farms Inc.; John Piazza, Attorney and Councilor of Law, PLLC; Mallorie Rasberry, High Cotton Events; Stephanie Robinson, Family Health Center; Andrew Sharp, Jones County Junior College; Hope Staples, Jones County School District; and, Charlotte Williams, Laurel Housing Authority.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal