Leadership class introduced
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 16,2012
The 2013 class of Leadership Jones County was recently introduced at a reception at the Lauren Rogers Museum of Art. The 2013 class participants are: Jeannine Agee, Laurel School District; Seth Assink, Trustmark Bank; Kari Blackledge, Holt Accounting; Andrew Cardwell, Cardwell & Cardwell, PLLC; Mit Cole, BancorpSouth Bank; Becky Collins, South Central Regional Medical Center; Davy Fenton, Mt. Vernon Church; Andre Glenn, Estelle’s; Gary Gray, Mississippi Power Company; Courtney Hill, Hills In-House Jewelers; Chris Ishee, Community Bank; Kris Lightsey, Neel-Schaffer Engineers; Keith Miller, Sanderson Farms Inc.; John Piazza, Attorney and Councilor of Law, PLLC; Mallorie Rasberry, High Cotton Events; Stephanie Robinson, Family Health Center; Andrew Sharp, Jones County Junior College; Hope Staples, Jones County School District; and, Charlotte Williams, Laurel Housing Authority.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life