Miller appointed to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 16,2012
David Miller, CPA, of Nail McKinney Professional Association has been appointed to the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Auditing Standards Board for a three-year term, which will begin in October.
Miller is currently serving on the Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy and is past president of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. He currently serves as president of Nail McKinney where he is a shareholder in the firm. Miller’s primary areas of practice include accounting, auditing, income tax and business consulting and planning.
He is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and currently resides in Tupelo with his wife, Ellen.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow