Miller appointed to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 16,2012
David Miller, CPA, of Nail McKinney Professional Association has been appointed to the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Auditing Standards Board for a three-year term, which will begin in October.
Miller is currently serving on the Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy and is past president of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. He currently serves as president of Nail McKinney where he is a shareholder in the firm. Miller’s primary areas of practice include accounting, auditing, income tax and business consulting and planning.
He is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and currently resides in Tupelo with his wife, Ellen.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss