Miller appointed to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 16,2012
David Miller, CPA, of Nail McKinney Professional Association has been appointed to the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Auditing Standards Board for a three-year term, which will begin in October.
Miller is currently serving on the Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy and is past president of the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. He currently serves as president of Nail McKinney where he is a shareholder in the firm. Miller’s primary areas of practice include accounting, auditing, income tax and business consulting and planning.
He is a graduate of the University of Mississippi and currently resides in Tupelo with his wife, Ellen.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi