New faculty, staff introduced
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 16,2012
William Carey University recently recognized new faculty and staff members. New staff members are Jerica Jones, Cornesha Hicks, Vivian Clark, C.J. Symanski, Lucille Rankins, Kim Keys, Sharessa Parker, Nancy Bosarge, Edward Chatman, Kelsey Johnson, Joann Harvison, Tamara Parrish, Dick Vogel, Susan Warner, Dr. Arnold Arredondo, Linda Kivlan, Sarah Hernandez, Steve London, Tim Slade, Karen Golson, Tiffany Smith, Caleb Crabtree, Nick Holland, Jamie Holmes, Jarrod Odom, Aaron Bolling, Josh Willis, Brandon Wright, Jeff Mixon and Max Hutchinson.
New faculty members are LaRue Hatten, Dr. Bobbie Loveless, Dr. Karen Cherry-Freeman, Dr. Dee White, Dr. Walter Cooper, Dr. Mary Beth Breland, Dr. Alison Davis, Dr. Sharon Hutchinson, Dr. Jennifer Hotzman, Dr. Marsha Newman, Dr. Tanisha Hayes, Wes Dykes, Dr. Jim Pierce, Dr. Beth Longernecker, Dr. Kim Moon, Dr. Brett Golson and Dr. Italo Subbarao.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real