New faculty, staff introduced
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 16,2012
William Carey University recently recognized new faculty and staff members. New staff members are Jerica Jones, Cornesha Hicks, Vivian Clark, C.J. Symanski, Lucille Rankins, Kim Keys, Sharessa Parker, Nancy Bosarge, Edward Chatman, Kelsey Johnson, Joann Harvison, Tamara Parrish, Dick Vogel, Susan Warner, Dr. Arnold Arredondo, Linda Kivlan, Sarah Hernandez, Steve London, Tim Slade, Karen Golson, Tiffany Smith, Caleb Crabtree, Nick Holland, Jamie Holmes, Jarrod Odom, Aaron Bolling, Josh Willis, Brandon Wright, Jeff Mixon and Max Hutchinson.
New faculty members are LaRue Hatten, Dr. Bobbie Loveless, Dr. Karen Cherry-Freeman, Dr. Dee White, Dr. Walter Cooper, Dr. Mary Beth Breland, Dr. Alison Davis, Dr. Sharon Hutchinson, Dr. Jennifer Hotzman, Dr. Marsha Newman, Dr. Tanisha Hayes, Wes Dykes, Dr. Jim Pierce, Dr. Beth Longernecker, Dr. Kim Moon, Dr. Brett Golson and Dr. Italo Subbarao.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions