New faculty, staff introduced
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 16,2012
William Carey University recently recognized new faculty and staff members. New staff members are Jerica Jones, Cornesha Hicks, Vivian Clark, C.J. Symanski, Lucille Rankins, Kim Keys, Sharessa Parker, Nancy Bosarge, Edward Chatman, Kelsey Johnson, Joann Harvison, Tamara Parrish, Dick Vogel, Susan Warner, Dr. Arnold Arredondo, Linda Kivlan, Sarah Hernandez, Steve London, Tim Slade, Karen Golson, Tiffany Smith, Caleb Crabtree, Nick Holland, Jamie Holmes, Jarrod Odom, Aaron Bolling, Josh Willis, Brandon Wright, Jeff Mixon and Max Hutchinson.
New faculty members are LaRue Hatten, Dr. Bobbie Loveless, Dr. Karen Cherry-Freeman, Dr. Dee White, Dr. Walter Cooper, Dr. Mary Beth Breland, Dr. Alison Davis, Dr. Sharon Hutchinson, Dr. Jennifer Hotzman, Dr. Marsha Newman, Dr. Tanisha Hayes, Wes Dykes, Dr. Jim Pierce, Dr. Beth Longernecker, Dr. Kim Moon, Dr. Brett Golson and Dr. Italo Subbarao.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy