New faculty, staff introduced
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 16,2012
William Carey University recently recognized new faculty and staff members. New staff members are Jerica Jones, Cornesha Hicks, Vivian Clark, C.J. Symanski, Lucille Rankins, Kim Keys, Sharessa Parker, Nancy Bosarge, Edward Chatman, Kelsey Johnson, Joann Harvison, Tamara Parrish, Dick Vogel, Susan Warner, Dr. Arnold Arredondo, Linda Kivlan, Sarah Hernandez, Steve London, Tim Slade, Karen Golson, Tiffany Smith, Caleb Crabtree, Nick Holland, Jamie Holmes, Jarrod Odom, Aaron Bolling, Josh Willis, Brandon Wright, Jeff Mixon and Max Hutchinson.
New faculty members are LaRue Hatten, Dr. Bobbie Loveless, Dr. Karen Cherry-Freeman, Dr. Dee White, Dr. Walter Cooper, Dr. Mary Beth Breland, Dr. Alison Davis, Dr. Sharon Hutchinson, Dr. Jennifer Hotzman, Dr. Marsha Newman, Dr. Tanisha Hayes, Wes Dykes, Dr. Jim Pierce, Dr. Beth Longernecker, Dr. Kim Moon, Dr. Brett Golson and Dr. Italo Subbarao.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics