New faculty, staff introduced
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 16,2012
William Carey University recently recognized new faculty and staff members. New staff members are Jerica Jones, Cornesha Hicks, Vivian Clark, C.J. Symanski, Lucille Rankins, Kim Keys, Sharessa Parker, Nancy Bosarge, Edward Chatman, Kelsey Johnson, Joann Harvison, Tamara Parrish, Dick Vogel, Susan Warner, Dr. Arnold Arredondo, Linda Kivlan, Sarah Hernandez, Steve London, Tim Slade, Karen Golson, Tiffany Smith, Caleb Crabtree, Nick Holland, Jamie Holmes, Jarrod Odom, Aaron Bolling, Josh Willis, Brandon Wright, Jeff Mixon and Max Hutchinson.
New faculty members are LaRue Hatten, Dr. Bobbie Loveless, Dr. Karen Cherry-Freeman, Dr. Dee White, Dr. Walter Cooper, Dr. Mary Beth Breland, Dr. Alison Davis, Dr. Sharon Hutchinson, Dr. Jennifer Hotzman, Dr. Marsha Newman, Dr. Tanisha Hayes, Wes Dykes, Dr. Jim Pierce, Dr. Beth Longernecker, Dr. Kim Moon, Dr. Brett Golson and Dr. Italo Subbarao.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us