Supervisors select Lynchard
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 16,2012
The DeSoto Board of Supervisors named staff veteran Vanessa Lynchard as county administrator.
Lynchard succeeds Michael Garriga, who departed the county post Aug. 16.
The Commercial Appeal reports Lynchard has been a county employee since 1995 and administrative services and procurement chief since 1996. She assumed duties as interim county administrator Aug. 6 but had said she wasn’t interested in the daunting job on a permanent basis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain