Trustees choose Sowell
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 16,2012
Members of the Mississippi Poultry Foundation board of trustees recently appointed Glen Sowell to the board.
Sowell, who is regional vice president of lending for Southern AgCredit, has long worked with the poultry industry, not only as an agricultural lender but also as past chairman of the Mississippi Poultry Association Allied Industry Committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey