Trustees choose Sowell
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 16,2012
Members of the Mississippi Poultry Foundation board of trustees recently appointed Glen Sowell to the board.
Sowell, who is regional vice president of lending for Southern AgCredit, has long worked with the poultry industry, not only as an agricultural lender but also as past chairman of the Mississippi Poultry Association Allied Industry Committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement