Trustees choose Sowell
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 16,2012
Members of the Mississippi Poultry Foundation board of trustees recently appointed Glen Sowell to the board.
Sowell, who is regional vice president of lending for Southern AgCredit, has long worked with the poultry industry, not only as an agricultural lender but also as past chairman of the Mississippi Poultry Association Allied Industry Committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus