Trustees choose Sowell
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 16,2012
Members of the Mississippi Poultry Foundation board of trustees recently appointed Glen Sowell to the board.
Sowell, who is regional vice president of lending for Southern AgCredit, has long worked with the poultry industry, not only as an agricultural lender but also as past chairman of the Mississippi Poultry Association Allied Industry Committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'