Trustees choose Sowell
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 16,2012
Members of the Mississippi Poultry Foundation board of trustees recently appointed Glen Sowell to the board.
Sowell, who is regional vice president of lending for Southern AgCredit, has long worked with the poultry industry, not only as an agricultural lender but also as past chairman of the Mississippi Poultry Association Allied Industry Committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university