Wicks’n'More candle factory goes up in flames
by Associated Press
Published: September 19,2012
MOOREVILLE — A candle factory in Northeast Mississippi has been destroyed by fire.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports the Wicks’n'More factory in Mooreville burned yesterday morning.
Mooreville firefighters, along with help from other volunteer departments, fought the blaze from around 2 a.m. until 9 a.m. yesterday.
Mooreville Fire Chief Ron White says the building was half burned when they received the call and the building was eventually consumed by the fire.
— Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up