Wicks’n'More candle factory goes up in flames
by Associated Press
Published: September 19,2012
MOOREVILLE — A candle factory in Northeast Mississippi has been destroyed by fire.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports the Wicks’n'More factory in Mooreville burned yesterday morning.
Mooreville firefighters, along with help from other volunteer departments, fought the blaze from around 2 a.m. until 9 a.m. yesterday.
Mooreville Fire Chief Ron White says the building was half burned when they received the call and the building was eventually consumed by the fire.
— Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability