ACEC/MS installs officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Ron Cassada of Indianola has been installed as president of the American Council of Engineering Companies-Mississippi. Cassada is a principal with Gardnering Engineering, P.A.
He holds a B.S. from Clemson University in civil engineering and a B.S. from Presbyterian College in physics.
Cassada is involved with the Indianola Rotary Club, Indianola Chamber of Commerce, Delta Council, Mississippi Economic Council and Habitat for Humanity, and he is an elder at the Presbyterian Church USA.
Cassada and his wife, Kea, have two children.
Other officers of the board of directors include: president-elect Jeff Dungan of Dungan Engineering, P.A., of Columbia; secretary/treasurer Jimmy Nelson of Allen & Hoshall of Ridgeland; past president Hayden Kaiser III of Jordan, Kaiser & Sessions Inc. of Natchez; and, national director Wayne Morrison of Williams, Clark & Morrison Inc. of Yazoo City.
Board members are: David Bowman of Neel-Schaffer Inc. of Jackson; Scott Burge of A. Garner Russell & Associates of Gulfport; and, Carey Hardin of Clearwater Consultants Inc. of Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability