ACEC/MS installs officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Ron Cassada of Indianola has been installed as president of the American Council of Engineering Companies-Mississippi. Cassada is a principal with Gardnering Engineering, P.A.
He holds a B.S. from Clemson University in civil engineering and a B.S. from Presbyterian College in physics.
Cassada is involved with the Indianola Rotary Club, Indianola Chamber of Commerce, Delta Council, Mississippi Economic Council and Habitat for Humanity, and he is an elder at the Presbyterian Church USA.
Cassada and his wife, Kea, have two children.
Other officers of the board of directors include: president-elect Jeff Dungan of Dungan Engineering, P.A., of Columbia; secretary/treasurer Jimmy Nelson of Allen & Hoshall of Ridgeland; past president Hayden Kaiser III of Jordan, Kaiser & Sessions Inc. of Natchez; and, national director Wayne Morrison of Williams, Clark & Morrison Inc. of Yazoo City.
Board members are: David Bowman of Neel-Schaffer Inc. of Jackson; Scott Burge of A. Garner Russell & Associates of Gulfport; and, Carey Hardin of Clearwater Consultants Inc. of Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November