ACEC/MS installs officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Ron Cassada of Indianola has been installed as president of the American Council of Engineering Companies-Mississippi. Cassada is a principal with Gardnering Engineering, P.A.
He holds a B.S. from Clemson University in civil engineering and a B.S. from Presbyterian College in physics.
Cassada is involved with the Indianola Rotary Club, Indianola Chamber of Commerce, Delta Council, Mississippi Economic Council and Habitat for Humanity, and he is an elder at the Presbyterian Church USA.
Cassada and his wife, Kea, have two children.
Other officers of the board of directors include: president-elect Jeff Dungan of Dungan Engineering, P.A., of Columbia; secretary/treasurer Jimmy Nelson of Allen & Hoshall of Ridgeland; past president Hayden Kaiser III of Jordan, Kaiser & Sessions Inc. of Natchez; and, national director Wayne Morrison of Williams, Clark & Morrison Inc. of Yazoo City.
Board members are: David Bowman of Neel-Schaffer Inc. of Jackson; Scott Burge of A. Garner Russell & Associates of Gulfport; and, Carey Hardin of Clearwater Consultants Inc. of Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years