ACEC/MS installs officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Ron Cassada of Indianola has been installed as president of the American Council of Engineering Companies-Mississippi. Cassada is a principal with Gardnering Engineering, P.A.
He holds a B.S. from Clemson University in civil engineering and a B.S. from Presbyterian College in physics.
Cassada is involved with the Indianola Rotary Club, Indianola Chamber of Commerce, Delta Council, Mississippi Economic Council and Habitat for Humanity, and he is an elder at the Presbyterian Church USA.
Cassada and his wife, Kea, have two children.
Other officers of the board of directors include: president-elect Jeff Dungan of Dungan Engineering, P.A., of Columbia; secretary/treasurer Jimmy Nelson of Allen & Hoshall of Ridgeland; past president Hayden Kaiser III of Jordan, Kaiser & Sessions Inc. of Natchez; and, national director Wayne Morrison of Williams, Clark & Morrison Inc. of Yazoo City.
Board members are: David Bowman of Neel-Schaffer Inc. of Jackson; Scott Burge of A. Garner Russell & Associates of Gulfport; and, Carey Hardin of Clearwater Consultants Inc. of Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi