ACEC/MS installs officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Ron Cassada of Indianola has been installed as president of the American Council of Engineering Companies-Mississippi. Cassada is a principal with Gardnering Engineering, P.A.
He holds a B.S. from Clemson University in civil engineering and a B.S. from Presbyterian College in physics.
Cassada is involved with the Indianola Rotary Club, Indianola Chamber of Commerce, Delta Council, Mississippi Economic Council and Habitat for Humanity, and he is an elder at the Presbyterian Church USA.
Cassada and his wife, Kea, have two children.
Other officers of the board of directors include: president-elect Jeff Dungan of Dungan Engineering, P.A., of Columbia; secretary/treasurer Jimmy Nelson of Allen & Hoshall of Ridgeland; past president Hayden Kaiser III of Jordan, Kaiser & Sessions Inc. of Natchez; and, national director Wayne Morrison of Williams, Clark & Morrison Inc. of Yazoo City.
Board members are: David Bowman of Neel-Schaffer Inc. of Jackson; Scott Burge of A. Garner Russell & Associates of Gulfport; and, Carey Hardin of Clearwater Consultants Inc. of Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast