Airport lands Grant
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Draylan Gant is the new director of Greenville Mid-Delta Airport. In a special session of the City Council, the Council interviewed two finalists for the position and voted unanimously to hire Gant, according to the Mayor’s Office.
Born and raised in Jennings, La., Gant was the executive assistant at the Lake Charles Regional Airport. He is a graduate of Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, La., where he studied aviation management and business administration.
Before being executive assistant, Gant served as an ARFF crewman, aircraft dispatcher and manager’s trainee.
He is a member of Louisiana Airport Managers and Associates, where he manages the organization’s website administrator and is a Scholarship Committee member.
Gant is finishing up his MBA at McNeese State University in Lake Charles, La. He is an avid fisher, hunter, tennis player and college football fan.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62