Airport lands Grant
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Draylan Gant is the new director of Greenville Mid-Delta Airport. In a special session of the City Council, the Council interviewed two finalists for the position and voted unanimously to hire Gant, according to the Mayor’s Office.
Born and raised in Jennings, La., Gant was the executive assistant at the Lake Charles Regional Airport. He is a graduate of Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, La., where he studied aviation management and business administration.
Before being executive assistant, Gant served as an ARFF crewman, aircraft dispatcher and manager’s trainee.
He is a member of Louisiana Airport Managers and Associates, where he manages the organization’s website administrator and is a Scholarship Committee member.
Gant is finishing up his MBA at McNeese State University in Lake Charles, La. He is an avid fisher, hunter, tennis player and college football fan.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal