Association elects Stone
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Harper Stone, M.D., was elected vice president to the American Heart Association, Greater Southeast Affiliate board of directors and chairman of Strategic Health Initiatives. He is serving on the board during the association’s 2012-2013 fiscal year.
Stone is the president of Mississippi Healthcare Alliance and member of Jackson Heart Clinic. Stone has been affiliated with the organization more than 10 years. In that time, he has served on 2010 board of directors and chairman of American Heart Association’s Cardiac Arrest Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign