Association elects Stone
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Harper Stone, M.D., was elected vice president to the American Heart Association, Greater Southeast Affiliate board of directors and chairman of Strategic Health Initiatives. He is serving on the board during the association’s 2012-2013 fiscal year.
Stone is the president of Mississippi Healthcare Alliance and member of Jackson Heart Clinic. Stone has been affiliated with the organization more than 10 years. In that time, he has served on 2010 board of directors and chairman of American Heart Association’s Cardiac Arrest Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today