Association elects Stone
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Harper Stone, M.D., was elected vice president to the American Heart Association, Greater Southeast Affiliate board of directors and chairman of Strategic Health Initiatives. He is serving on the board during the association’s 2012-2013 fiscal year.
Stone is the president of Mississippi Healthcare Alliance and member of Jackson Heart Clinic. Stone has been affiliated with the organization more than 10 years. In that time, he has served on 2010 board of directors and chairman of American Heart Association’s Cardiac Arrest Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators