Association elects Stone
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Harper Stone, M.D., was elected vice president to the American Heart Association, Greater Southeast Affiliate board of directors and chairman of Strategic Health Initiatives. He is serving on the board during the association’s 2012-2013 fiscal year.
Stone is the president of Mississippi Healthcare Alliance and member of Jackson Heart Clinic. Stone has been affiliated with the organization more than 10 years. In that time, he has served on 2010 board of directors and chairman of American Heart Association’s Cardiac Arrest Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access