Association elects Stone
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Harper Stone, M.D., was elected vice president to the American Heart Association, Greater Southeast Affiliate board of directors and chairman of Strategic Health Initiatives. He is serving on the board during the association’s 2012-2013 fiscal year.
Stone is the president of Mississippi Healthcare Alliance and member of Jackson Heart Clinic. Stone has been affiliated with the organization more than 10 years. In that time, he has served on 2010 board of directors and chairman of American Heart Association’s Cardiac Arrest Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones