Clinic welcomes Ryder
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Kelly W. Ryder, D.O., was recently welcomed to Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service. He earned his medical degree from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., and completed an internal medicine internship and residency at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center in Lititz, Pa.
Ryder is board-certified in internal medicine. His professional memberships include the American Osteopathic Association, American Medical Association, American Association of Osteopathic Internists and Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county