Clinic welcomes Ryder
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Kelly W. Ryder, D.O., was recently welcomed to Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service. He earned his medical degree from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., and completed an internal medicine internship and residency at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center in Lititz, Pa.
Ryder is board-certified in internal medicine. His professional memberships include the American Osteopathic Association, American Medical Association, American Association of Osteopathic Internists and Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)