Clinic welcomes Ryder
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Kelly W. Ryder, D.O., was recently welcomed to Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service. He earned his medical degree from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., and completed an internal medicine internship and residency at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center in Lititz, Pa.
Ryder is board-certified in internal medicine. His professional memberships include the American Osteopathic Association, American Medical Association, American Association of Osteopathic Internists and Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015