Clinic welcomes Ryder
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Kelly W. Ryder, D.O., was recently welcomed to Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service. He earned his medical degree from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., and completed an internal medicine internship and residency at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center in Lititz, Pa.
Ryder is board-certified in internal medicine. His professional memberships include the American Osteopathic Association, American Medical Association, American Association of Osteopathic Internists and Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics