Clinic welcomes Ryder
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Kelly W. Ryder, D.O., was recently welcomed to Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service. He earned his medical degree from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., and completed an internal medicine internship and residency at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center in Lititz, Pa.
Ryder is board-certified in internal medicine. His professional memberships include the American Osteopathic Association, American Medical Association, American Association of Osteopathic Internists and Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound