Davis earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Nick Davis has been promoted to assistant vice president of Community Bank in Forest. He has been with Community Bank since 2009, most recently as a loan officer. Davis is a graduate of Mississippi State University, earning a degree in management of construction and land development. He is also a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking and Hinds Community College.
Active in the community, Davis is a member of the Forest Country Club, Ducks Unlimited and Mississippi State Bulldog Club. He is the son of the late Randy Davis of Hillsboro and Jack and Lindy Windham of Forest.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics