Davis earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Nick Davis has been promoted to assistant vice president of Community Bank in Forest. He has been with Community Bank since 2009, most recently as a loan officer. Davis is a graduate of Mississippi State University, earning a degree in management of construction and land development. He is also a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking and Hinds Community College.
Active in the community, Davis is a member of the Forest Country Club, Ducks Unlimited and Mississippi State Bulldog Club. He is the son of the late Randy Davis of Hillsboro and Jack and Lindy Windham of Forest.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up