Davis earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Nick Davis has been promoted to assistant vice president of Community Bank in Forest. He has been with Community Bank since 2009, most recently as a loan officer. Davis is a graduate of Mississippi State University, earning a degree in management of construction and land development. He is also a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking and Hinds Community College.
Active in the community, Davis is a member of the Forest Country Club, Ducks Unlimited and Mississippi State Bulldog Club. He is the son of the late Randy Davis of Hillsboro and Jack and Lindy Windham of Forest.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'