Davis earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Nick Davis has been promoted to assistant vice president of Community Bank in Forest. He has been with Community Bank since 2009, most recently as a loan officer. Davis is a graduate of Mississippi State University, earning a degree in management of construction and land development. He is also a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking and Hinds Community College.
Active in the community, Davis is a member of the Forest Country Club, Ducks Unlimited and Mississippi State Bulldog Club. He is the son of the late Randy Davis of Hillsboro and Jack and Lindy Windham of Forest.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- New Orleans congestion keeps Chiquita Gulfport port
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- More money needed to get Biloxi baseball stadium open on time
- Cox won't seek a second term as Greenville mayor
- Mississippi auto parts workers in union drive plan protest
- Gunn to seek phaseout of personal income tax