Davis earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Nick Davis has been promoted to assistant vice president of Community Bank in Forest. He has been with Community Bank since 2009, most recently as a loan officer. Davis is a graduate of Mississippi State University, earning a degree in management of construction and land development. He is also a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking and Hinds Community College.
Active in the community, Davis is a member of the Forest Country Club, Ducks Unlimited and Mississippi State Bulldog Club. He is the son of the late Randy Davis of Hillsboro and Jack and Lindy Windham of Forest.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity