Dupre leaves Star
Crystal Dupre, publisher at the Meridian Star for the past six years, has taken a job as publisher with The Eagle in Bryan/College Station, Texas. The Meridian Star reports no successor has been named.
Dupre began her newspaper career in 1995 as advertising director for The Laurel Leader-Call. The next few years involved a few moves – first to Meridian as advertising director, then back to Laurel as publisher and finally back to Meridian as publisher in May 2006, succeeding Paul Barrett.
Dupre, and her husband, Ken, have three children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL