Dzugan added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Sergey Sergeyevich Dzugan, M.D., was recently welcomed to Hattiesburg Clinic Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine in the practice of orthopaedic surgery. Dzugan earned his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed an internship and residency in orthopaedics at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, La., and a sports medicine fellowship with Mississippi Sports Medicine and Orthopaedics Center in Jackson.
His professional memberships include the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine and the Arthroscopy Association of North America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release