Dzugan added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Sergey Sergeyevich Dzugan, M.D., was recently welcomed to Hattiesburg Clinic Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine in the practice of orthopaedic surgery. Dzugan earned his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed an internship and residency in orthopaedics at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, La., and a sports medicine fellowship with Mississippi Sports Medicine and Orthopaedics Center in Jackson.
His professional memberships include the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine and the Arthroscopy Association of North America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete