Dzugan added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Sergey Sergeyevich Dzugan, M.D., was recently welcomed to Hattiesburg Clinic Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine in the practice of orthopaedic surgery. Dzugan earned his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed an internship and residency in orthopaedics at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, La., and a sports medicine fellowship with Mississippi Sports Medicine and Orthopaedics Center in Jackson.
His professional memberships include the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine and the Arthroscopy Association of North America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status