Dzugan added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Sergey Sergeyevich Dzugan, M.D., was recently welcomed to Hattiesburg Clinic Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine in the practice of orthopaedic surgery. Dzugan earned his medical degree from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He completed an internship and residency in orthopaedics at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, La., and a sports medicine fellowship with Mississippi Sports Medicine and Orthopaedics Center in Jackson.
His professional memberships include the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine and the Arthroscopy Association of North America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill