Metropolitan grows staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Jill Gordon, William Ivey, Leanne Stamper and Jill Walker are the newest associates at Metropolitan Bank’s Ridgeland office. Gordon, treasury management sales director for Mississippi and group deposit officer, has more than 13 years of experience in the banking and finance industry and has been presented with many awards throughout her career. She graduated from the University of Southern Mississippi with a bachelor of arts in communication.
Ivey is Metropolitan’s first leadership associate. He will observe and work in all the areas of the bank. His training will include time with Metropolitan?s client service advisors, mortgage and commercial teams and the credit team. Ivey received a bachelor of business administration with majors in banking and finance and managerial finance and later received his MBA from the University of Mississippi. While in college, he worked as a teller at Community Bank. As an undergraduate, he interned at JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Dublin.
Stamper comes to Metropolitan with leadership and business experience including store manager of Anthropologie and serving as executive team leader of human resources for Target Corporation. She attended Mississippi State University where she received a bachelor of science and MBA.
Walker will serve as Metropolitan’s credit process director, in which she will oversee the market’s credit process with a direct focus on credit analysis and portfolio management, working to maintain the bank’s strong asset quality. She brings more than 17 years of commercial and commercial real estate lending experience to Metropolitan. Walker received a bachelor of business administration with a banking and finance major from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet