Morganti dies in Jackson
Dr. Leroy Morganti died Sept. 6 at St. Dominic Hospital in Jackson. He was a longtime educator, columnist and educator.
Morganti was a retired vice president of Delta State University and a former newspaper reporter whose career spanned across the fields of journalism, politics, education and administration. He also served as press secretary for the late Gov. Cliff Finch.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal