Morganti dies in Jackson
Dr. Leroy Morganti died Sept. 6 at St. Dominic Hospital in Jackson. He was a longtime educator, columnist and educator.
Morganti was a retired vice president of Delta State University and a former newspaper reporter whose career spanned across the fields of journalism, politics, education and administration. He also served as press secretary for the late Gov. Cliff Finch.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker