Morganti dies in Jackson
Dr. Leroy Morganti died Sept. 6 at St. Dominic Hospital in Jackson. He was a longtime educator, columnist and educator.
Morganti was a retired vice president of Delta State University and a former newspaper reporter whose career spanned across the fields of journalism, politics, education and administration. He also served as press secretary for the late Gov. Cliff Finch.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015