Reneau announces retirement
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
Louisiana Tech University president and Mississippi native Daniel Reneau says he will retire at the end of June 2013. He’s been with the university 50 years as a student and educator, and served 26 years as president — the longest anyone has held the job.
Reneau grew up in Woodville. He earned his bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering at Louisiana Tech in 1963 and his master’s in 1964. In 1972, he established one of the nation’s first biomedical engineering departments at Tech.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State certifies school referendum for 2015 ballot
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on