Smith named editor/publisher
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 23,2012
The Enterprise-Tocsin weekly newspaper in Indianola has a new editor and publisher, Charlie Smith. The 27-year-old Tennessee native previously was news editor for the Greenwood Commonwealth. Both publications are part of Emmerich Newspapers.
Smith started working at the Greenwood Commonwealth in 2007 after graduating from the University of Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations