Peavey opens Hollywood showroom on Sunset Boulevard
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 24,2012
Tags: amplifer, audio, electric guitar, electronics, grand opening, guitar, high-tech, manufacture, manufacturer, manufacturing, music, musical instyrument, P.A, public address system, showroom, sound, technology
MERIDIAN — Peavey Electronics recently celebrated the grand opening of the Peavey Hollywood showroom on Sunset Boulevard at the heart of Guitar Row. The weeklong event featured appearances from company founder Hartley Peavey as well as musicians, celebrities and live performances.
Musicians and music fans packed into the new showroom — lined with the amplifiers, guitars and sound reinforcement gear that have made Peavey an icon in music and audio — for a meet-and-greet with Peavey, one of the industry’s longest-serving founders and CEOs. The opening also featured live performances from Alex Skolnick and Monte Montgomery, an appearance by Black Veil Brides and a signing with comics legend Stan Lee, who autographed Peavey Marvel guitars.
Located at 7422 Sunset Boulevard, Peavey Hollywood “gives musicians and music fans a new home in the heart of rock & roll with a green-room vibe, high-end gear from the Peavey family of brands to play and regular performances from world-class artists,” according to the company.
“Giving the Peavey experience a home in Hollywood after nearly five decades is very meaningful for us,” said Hartley Peavey, who earned his star on the Hollywood Rock Walk of Fame in 1990. “We’re excited to have a place where our longtime L.A. friends, as well as new artists and dealers, can hear and play an extensive range of gear in a comfortable space that caters to them.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Peavey opens Hollywood showroom on Sunset Boulevard”
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast