Bynum picked by Bureau
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 30,2012
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has named Bill Bynum, CEO of HOPE (Hope Enterprise Corporation/Hope Credit Union) as vice chairman of the federal agency’s inaugural Consumer Advisory Board. Bynum will bring nearly three decades of experience in community development finance to the task of advising the agency in its efforts to help consumer finance markets work.
Bynum is the founding CEO of HOPE, one of the nation’s leading community development financial institutions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Mayor wants 'trial run' of hotel/restaurant tax next month