Bynum picked by Bureau
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 30,2012
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has named Bill Bynum, CEO of HOPE (Hope Enterprise Corporation/Hope Credit Union) as vice chairman of the federal agency’s inaugural Consumer Advisory Board. Bynum will bring nearly three decades of experience in community development finance to the task of advising the agency in its efforts to help consumer finance markets work.
Bynum is the founding CEO of HOPE, one of the nation’s leading community development financial institutions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!