Bynum picked by Bureau
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 30,2012
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has named Bill Bynum, CEO of HOPE (Hope Enterprise Corporation/Hope Credit Union) as vice chairman of the federal agency’s inaugural Consumer Advisory Board. Bynum will bring nearly three decades of experience in community development finance to the task of advising the agency in its efforts to help consumer finance markets work.
Bynum is the founding CEO of HOPE, one of the nation’s leading community development financial institutions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90