Bynum picked by Bureau
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 30,2012
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has named Bill Bynum, CEO of HOPE (Hope Enterprise Corporation/Hope Credit Union) as vice chairman of the federal agency’s inaugural Consumer Advisory Board. Bynum will bring nearly three decades of experience in community development finance to the task of advising the agency in its efforts to help consumer finance markets work.
Bynum is the founding CEO of HOPE, one of the nation’s leading community development financial institutions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study