CMMC welcomes Neville
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 30,2012
Joyce Neville, RN, BSN of Opelousas, La., has joined Central Mississippi Medical Center as critical care/cath lab director. At CMMC, she will oversee the ICU, Cath Lab/Outpatient Care Unit and Cardiac Rehabilitation.
Neville has more than 25 years of nursing leadership experience in all aspects of critical care. At her former hospital she was promoted from staff nurse to ICU director and chief nurse officer in 2001, moving into the CNO role full-time in 2005.
Neville earned her bachelor of science degree in nursing from the University of St. Francis in Joliet, Ill, and is in the process of completing her master’s degree in health care administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act