CMMC welcomes Neville
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 30,2012
Joyce Neville, RN, BSN of Opelousas, La., has joined Central Mississippi Medical Center as critical care/cath lab director. At CMMC, she will oversee the ICU, Cath Lab/Outpatient Care Unit and Cardiac Rehabilitation.
Neville has more than 25 years of nursing leadership experience in all aspects of critical care. At her former hospital she was promoted from staff nurse to ICU director and chief nurse officer in 2001, moving into the CNO role full-time in 2005.
Neville earned her bachelor of science degree in nursing from the University of St. Francis in Joliet, Ill, and is in the process of completing her master’s degree in health care administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Gulf Coast's design studio teaches lessons on sustainability
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability
- Corps allots more funding to projects in Mississippi
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation