CMMC welcomes Neville
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 30,2012
Joyce Neville, RN, BSN of Opelousas, La., has joined Central Mississippi Medical Center as critical care/cath lab director. At CMMC, she will oversee the ICU, Cath Lab/Outpatient Care Unit and Cardiac Rehabilitation.
Neville has more than 25 years of nursing leadership experience in all aspects of critical care. At her former hospital she was promoted from staff nurse to ICU director and chief nurse officer in 2001, moving into the CNO role full-time in 2005.
Neville earned her bachelor of science degree in nursing from the University of St. Francis in Joliet, Ill, and is in the process of completing her master’s degree in health care administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium