CMMC welcomes Neville
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 30,2012
Joyce Neville, RN, BSN of Opelousas, La., has joined Central Mississippi Medical Center as critical care/cath lab director. At CMMC, she will oversee the ICU, Cath Lab/Outpatient Care Unit and Cardiac Rehabilitation.
Neville has more than 25 years of nursing leadership experience in all aspects of critical care. At her former hospital she was promoted from staff nurse to ICU director and chief nurse officer in 2001, moving into the CNO role full-time in 2005.
Neville earned her bachelor of science degree in nursing from the University of St. Francis in Joliet, Ill, and is in the process of completing her master’s degree in health care administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities