CMMC welcomes Neville
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 30,2012
Joyce Neville, RN, BSN of Opelousas, La., has joined Central Mississippi Medical Center as critical care/cath lab director. At CMMC, she will oversee the ICU, Cath Lab/Outpatient Care Unit and Cardiac Rehabilitation.
Neville has more than 25 years of nursing leadership experience in all aspects of critical care. At her former hospital she was promoted from staff nurse to ICU director and chief nurse officer in 2001, moving into the CNO role full-time in 2005.
Neville earned her bachelor of science degree in nursing from the University of St. Francis in Joliet, Ill, and is in the process of completing her master’s degree in health care administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K