Daughtery achieves certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 30,2012
Jack E. Daugherty, PE, CIH, senior project manager with Hazclean Environmental Consultants Inc., recently achieved Certified Ergonomics Assessment Specialist Level I by attending an ergonomics assessment preparation course and passing the CEAS I examination. The role of the ergonomics assessment specialist is to identify worker behaviors and workplace environmental factors that adversely contribute to musculoskeletal disorders.
This qualification is in addition to Daugherty’s certified industrial hygienist certification and professional engineer registration. The combination of certifications allows Daugherty to expand his practice in industrial hygiene, safety and health and worker’s protection throughout the Southeast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November