Pinnacle picks Cole
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 30,2012
Pinnacle Medical Solutions, LLC has appointed Randall A. Cole as the company’s new president and CEO. Cole also has joined the company’s board of directors.
Prior to joining Pinnacle, Cole was director of clinical education and sales at Roche Diabetes Care-Insulin Delivery Systems, where over the past 20 years he has held various full management positions responsible for sales, managed care contracting, distribution and clinical services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- 50 Leading Business Women in Mississippi (digital magazine)