Pinnacle picks Cole
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 30,2012
Pinnacle Medical Solutions, LLC has appointed Randall A. Cole as the company’s new president and CEO. Cole also has joined the company’s board of directors.
Prior to joining Pinnacle, Cole was director of clinical education and sales at Roche Diabetes Care-Insulin Delivery Systems, where over the past 20 years he has held various full management positions responsible for sales, managed care contracting, distribution and clinical services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M