Pinnacle picks Cole
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 30,2012
Pinnacle Medical Solutions, LLC has appointed Randall A. Cole as the company’s new president and CEO. Cole also has joined the company’s board of directors.
Prior to joining Pinnacle, Cole was director of clinical education and sales at Roche Diabetes Care-Insulin Delivery Systems, where over the past 20 years he has held various full management positions responsible for sales, managed care contracting, distribution and clinical services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma