Pinnacle picks Cole
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 30,2012
Pinnacle Medical Solutions, LLC has appointed Randall A. Cole as the company’s new president and CEO. Cole also has joined the company’s board of directors.
Prior to joining Pinnacle, Cole was director of clinical education and sales at Roche Diabetes Care-Insulin Delivery Systems, where over the past 20 years he has held various full management positions responsible for sales, managed care contracting, distribution and clinical services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office