Pinnacle picks Cole
by MBJ Staff
Published: September 30,2012
Pinnacle Medical Solutions, LLC has appointed Randall A. Cole as the company’s new president and CEO. Cole also has joined the company’s board of directors.
Prior to joining Pinnacle, Cole was director of clinical education and sales at Roche Diabetes Care-Insulin Delivery Systems, where over the past 20 years he has held various full management positions responsible for sales, managed care contracting, distribution and clinical services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters