Supervisors give nod to hospital’s acquisition of clinics
Published: September 30,2012
GREENWOOD — Leflore County supervisors have given approval to the local publicly owned hospital to buy two medical clinics.
The Greenwood Commonwealth reports Greenwood Leflore Hospital wants to buy the Kosko Eye Clinic and the Greenwood Urology Clinic.
Hospital Administrator Jim Jackson says the purchases also must be approved by the city of Greenwood.
The city and county are co-owners of the hospital.
Jackson says after hospital buys the clinics, they will be leased to their current owners for $2,500 per month.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO