Supervisors give nod to hospital’s acquisition of clinics
Published: September 30,2012
GREENWOOD — Leflore County supervisors have given approval to the local publicly owned hospital to buy two medical clinics.
The Greenwood Commonwealth reports Greenwood Leflore Hospital wants to buy the Kosko Eye Clinic and the Greenwood Urology Clinic.
Hospital Administrator Jim Jackson says the purchases also must be approved by the city of Greenwood.
The city and county are co-owners of the hospital.
Jackson says after hospital buys the clinics, they will be leased to their current owners for $2,500 per month.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location