Supervisors give nod to hospital’s acquisition of clinics
Published: September 30,2012
GREENWOOD — Leflore County supervisors have given approval to the local publicly owned hospital to buy two medical clinics.
The Greenwood Commonwealth reports Greenwood Leflore Hospital wants to buy the Kosko Eye Clinic and the Greenwood Urology Clinic.
Hospital Administrator Jim Jackson says the purchases also must be approved by the city of Greenwood.
The city and county are co-owners of the hospital.
Jackson says after hospital buys the clinics, they will be leased to their current owners for $2,500 per month.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Cal-Maine strikes joint venture deal with Arizona company
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years