Supervisors give nod to hospital’s acquisition of clinics
Published: September 30,2012
GREENWOOD — Leflore County supervisors have given approval to the local publicly owned hospital to buy two medical clinics.
The Greenwood Commonwealth reports Greenwood Leflore Hospital wants to buy the Kosko Eye Clinic and the Greenwood Urology Clinic.
Hospital Administrator Jim Jackson says the purchases also must be approved by the city of Greenwood.
The city and county are co-owners of the hospital.
Jackson says after hospital buys the clinics, they will be leased to their current owners for $2,500 per month.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money