Supervisors give nod to hospital’s acquisition of clinics
Published: September 30,2012
GREENWOOD — Leflore County supervisors have given approval to the local publicly owned hospital to buy two medical clinics.
The Greenwood Commonwealth reports Greenwood Leflore Hospital wants to buy the Kosko Eye Clinic and the Greenwood Urology Clinic.
Hospital Administrator Jim Jackson says the purchases also must be approved by the city of Greenwood.
The city and county are co-owners of the hospital.
Jackson says after hospital buys the clinics, they will be leased to their current owners for $2,500 per month.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force