Winford named president
Ron Winford of Madison has joined M&F Bank as the president of M&F Pinnacle Banking, M&F Bank’s private banking division. Winford, a native of Jackson, received both his BBA and MBA from Mississippi State University and is a graduate of the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
Winford is an active member of the Madison County Foundation, Madison County Chamber, City of Ridgeland Chamber, City of Madison Chamber, Madison County Business League and Mississippi Sports Foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”