Winford named president
Ron Winford of Madison has joined M&F Bank as the president of M&F Pinnacle Banking, M&F Bank’s private banking division. Winford, a native of Jackson, received both his BBA and MBA from Mississippi State University and is a graduate of the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
Winford is an active member of the Madison County Foundation, Madison County Chamber, City of Ridgeland Chamber, City of Madison Chamber, Madison County Business League and Mississippi Sports Foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn