Winford named president
Ron Winford of Madison has joined M&F Bank as the president of M&F Pinnacle Banking, M&F Bank’s private banking division. Winford, a native of Jackson, received both his BBA and MBA from Mississippi State University and is a graduate of the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
Winford is an active member of the Madison County Foundation, Madison County Chamber, City of Ridgeland Chamber, City of Madison Chamber, Madison County Business League and Mississippi Sports Foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- County surveyor accused of doing unlicensed work, fraud
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- Brandon biometrics firm merges fingerprinting and smartphones
- With tar balls still common, some question end of oil spill cleanup
- Madison doctor explores JFK assassination in chilling thriller
- Ingalls lands another, $76.8M Coast Guard cutter
- Supervisors to talk about rising costs, dwindling budget