Winford named president
Ron Winford of Madison has joined M&F Bank as the president of M&F Pinnacle Banking, M&F Bank’s private banking division. Winford, a native of Jackson, received both his BBA and MBA from Mississippi State University and is a graduate of the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
Winford is an active member of the Madison County Foundation, Madison County Chamber, City of Ridgeland Chamber, City of Madison Chamber, Madison County Business League and Mississippi Sports Foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data