Winford named president
Ron Winford of Madison has joined M&F Bank as the president of M&F Pinnacle Banking, M&F Bank’s private banking division. Winford, a native of Jackson, received both his BBA and MBA from Mississippi State University and is a graduate of the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
Winford is an active member of the Madison County Foundation, Madison County Chamber, City of Ridgeland Chamber, City of Madison Chamber, Madison County Business League and Mississippi Sports Foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot