Adams and Reese opens another Florida office
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2012
JACKSON — Adams and Reese has opened a new office in Tallahassee, Fla., its 14th in 13 markets. The firm’s Southern footprint already includes Florida offices in Tampa, St. Petersburg and Sarasota.
The new office opens with attorneys and staff from the Tallahassee-based firm Igler & Dougherty, P.A.
Adams and Reese has increased the firm’s size to over 50 attorneys in Florida, and over 300 attorneys and advisors firmwide.
A. George Igler will serve as partner in charge of the Tallahassee office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk