Adams and Reese opens another Florida office
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2012
JACKSON — Adams and Reese has opened a new office in Tallahassee, Fla., its 14th in 13 markets. The firm’s Southern footprint already includes Florida offices in Tampa, St. Petersburg and Sarasota.
The new office opens with attorneys and staff from the Tallahassee-based firm Igler & Dougherty, P.A.
Adams and Reese has increased the firm’s size to over 50 attorneys in Florida, and over 300 attorneys and advisors firmwide.
A. George Igler will serve as partner in charge of the Tallahassee office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well