Adams and Reese opens another Florida office
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2012
JACKSON — Adams and Reese has opened a new office in Tallahassee, Fla., its 14th in 13 markets. The firm’s Southern footprint already includes Florida offices in Tampa, St. Petersburg and Sarasota.
The new office opens with attorneys and staff from the Tallahassee-based firm Igler & Dougherty, P.A.
Adams and Reese has increased the firm’s size to over 50 attorneys in Florida, and over 300 attorneys and advisors firmwide.
A. George Igler will serve as partner in charge of the Tallahassee office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker