Adams and Reese opens another Florida office
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2012
JACKSON — Adams and Reese has opened a new office in Tallahassee, Fla., its 14th in 13 markets. The firm’s Southern footprint already includes Florida offices in Tampa, St. Petersburg and Sarasota.
The new office opens with attorneys and staff from the Tallahassee-based firm Igler & Dougherty, P.A.
Adams and Reese has increased the firm’s size to over 50 attorneys in Florida, and over 300 attorneys and advisors firmwide.
A. George Igler will serve as partner in charge of the Tallahassee office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data