Adams and Reese opens another Florida office
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 2,2012
JACKSON — Adams and Reese has opened a new office in Tallahassee, Fla., its 14th in 13 markets. The firm’s Southern footprint already includes Florida offices in Tampa, St. Petersburg and Sarasota.
The new office opens with attorneys and staff from the Tallahassee-based firm Igler & Dougherty, P.A.
Adams and Reese has increased the firm’s size to over 50 attorneys in Florida, and over 300 attorneys and advisors firmwide.
A. George Igler will serve as partner in charge of the Tallahassee office.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line