All-American makes another Louisiana purchase
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 3,2012
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has completed the acquisition of Cash 4 Checks of Covington, La.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the third merger and acquisition for All American this year.
The acquisition of Cash 4 Checks will be in name only — according to All-American there will be no change in the day to day operation at the current time other than changing the name of the location.
All American has one other Louisiana location in Slidell.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years