All-American makes another Louisiana purchase
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 3,2012
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has completed the acquisition of Cash 4 Checks of Covington, La.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the third merger and acquisition for All American this year.
The acquisition of Cash 4 Checks will be in name only — according to All-American there will be no change in the day to day operation at the current time other than changing the name of the location.
All American has one other Louisiana location in Slidell.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015