Health Department awards CON for satellite facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 3,2012
COLUMBUS — The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) has awarded a certificate of need (CON) to RCG Mississippi Inc., d/b/a Lowndes County Dialysis, of Columbus.
The CON authorizes the establishment of a satellite end stage renal disease (ESRD) facility in Columbus. MSDH reports the proposed project will relocate 10 stations from its current 35-station facility less than a mile away. The satellite site will be located near Highway 45.
MSDH says the proposed capital expenditure for this project is $1,405,966.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)