Health Department awards CON for satellite facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 3,2012
COLUMBUS — The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) has awarded a certificate of need (CON) to RCG Mississippi Inc., d/b/a Lowndes County Dialysis, of Columbus.
The CON authorizes the establishment of a satellite end stage renal disease (ESRD) facility in Columbus. MSDH reports the proposed project will relocate 10 stations from its current 35-station facility less than a mile away. The satellite site will be located near Highway 45.
MSDH says the proposed capital expenditure for this project is $1,405,966.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports