Health Department awards CON for satellite facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 3,2012
COLUMBUS — The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) has awarded a certificate of need (CON) to RCG Mississippi Inc., d/b/a Lowndes County Dialysis, of Columbus.
The CON authorizes the establishment of a satellite end stage renal disease (ESRD) facility in Columbus. MSDH reports the proposed project will relocate 10 stations from its current 35-station facility less than a mile away. The satellite site will be located near Highway 45.
MSDH says the proposed capital expenditure for this project is $1,405,966.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi