Health Department awards CON for satellite facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 3,2012
COLUMBUS — The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) has awarded a certificate of need (CON) to RCG Mississippi Inc., d/b/a Lowndes County Dialysis, of Columbus.
The CON authorizes the establishment of a satellite end stage renal disease (ESRD) facility in Columbus. MSDH reports the proposed project will relocate 10 stations from its current 35-station facility less than a mile away. The satellite site will be located near Highway 45.
MSDH says the proposed capital expenditure for this project is $1,405,966.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House