Neel-Schaffer makes magazine’s reader’s choice list
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2012
Tags: brige, design, engineer, engineering, forecaster, government, highway, infrastructure, list, longevity, media, ocean, public sector, ranking, reader, record, road, storm, street, survey, transportation, travel, tropical, Weather
JACKSON — The consulting engineering firm Neel-Schaffer made the Top 50 Road & Highway Design Firms List released by Roads and Bridges.
Each year the magazine sends a survey out to its government (departments of transportation) readers, who in turn select the firms they prefer to work with out on the jobsite. The results are based on professional preference, not gross earnings.
“Our 2012 ranking is 22nd,” saidd Hibbett Neel, president, Neel-Schaffer Inc. “For our clients to show such preference for our firm is very humbling.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery