Neel-Schaffer makes magazine’s reader’s choice list
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2012
Tags: brige, design, engineer, engineering, forecaster, government, highway, infrastructure, list, longevity, media, ocean, public sector, ranking, reader, record, road, storm, street, survey, transportation, travel, tropical, Weather
JACKSON — The consulting engineering firm Neel-Schaffer made the Top 50 Road & Highway Design Firms List released by Roads and Bridges.
Each year the magazine sends a survey out to its government (departments of transportation) readers, who in turn select the firms they prefer to work with out on the jobsite. The results are based on professional preference, not gross earnings.
“Our 2012 ranking is 22nd,” saidd Hibbett Neel, president, Neel-Schaffer Inc. “For our clients to show such preference for our firm is very humbling.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities