Neel-Schaffer makes magazine’s reader’s choice list
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2012
Tags: brige, design, engineer, engineering, forecaster, government, highway, infrastructure, list, longevity, media, ocean, public sector, ranking, reader, record, road, storm, street, survey, transportation, travel, tropical, Weather
JACKSON — The consulting engineering firm Neel-Schaffer made the Top 50 Road & Highway Design Firms List released by Roads and Bridges.
Each year the magazine sends a survey out to its government (departments of transportation) readers, who in turn select the firms they prefer to work with out on the jobsite. The results are based on professional preference, not gross earnings.
“Our 2012 ranking is 22nd,” saidd Hibbett Neel, president, Neel-Schaffer Inc. “For our clients to show such preference for our firm is very humbling.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino