Neel-Schaffer makes magazine’s reader’s choice list
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2012
Tags: brige, design, engineer, engineering, forecaster, government, highway, infrastructure, list, longevity, media, ocean, public sector, ranking, reader, record, road, storm, street, survey, transportation, travel, tropical, Weather
JACKSON — The consulting engineering firm Neel-Schaffer made the Top 50 Road & Highway Design Firms List released by Roads and Bridges.
Each year the magazine sends a survey out to its government (departments of transportation) readers, who in turn select the firms they prefer to work with out on the jobsite. The results are based on professional preference, not gross earnings.
“Our 2012 ranking is 22nd,” saidd Hibbett Neel, president, Neel-Schaffer Inc. “For our clients to show such preference for our firm is very humbling.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports