Neel-Schaffer makes magazine’s reader’s choice list
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 5,2012
Tags: brige, design, engineer, engineering, forecaster, government, highway, infrastructure, list, longevity, media, ocean, public sector, ranking, reader, record, road, storm, street, survey, transportation, travel, tropical, Weather
JACKSON — The consulting engineering firm Neel-Schaffer made the Top 50 Road & Highway Design Firms List released by Roads and Bridges.
Each year the magazine sends a survey out to its government (departments of transportation) readers, who in turn select the firms they prefer to work with out on the jobsite. The results are based on professional preference, not gross earnings.
“Our 2012 ranking is 22nd,” saidd Hibbett Neel, president, Neel-Schaffer Inc. “For our clients to show such preference for our firm is very humbling.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful