Bahadur receives award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2012
Rainna Bahadur, M.D., of Eye Associates in the South has been chosen by patients to receive the Patients Choice award for her quality of care and service.
Selections are based on more than 2.4 million votes by patients nationwide. Winners are chosen from 870,000 active U.S. physicians and represent the top 5 percent rated.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force