Bahadur receives award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2012
Rainna Bahadur, M.D., of Eye Associates in the South has been chosen by patients to receive the Patients Choice award for her quality of care and service.
Selections are based on more than 2.4 million votes by patients nationwide. Winners are chosen from 870,000 active U.S. physicians and represent the top 5 percent rated.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing