Bahadur receives award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2012
Rainna Bahadur, M.D., of Eye Associates in the South has been chosen by patients to receive the Patients Choice award for her quality of care and service.
Selections are based on more than 2.4 million votes by patients nationwide. Winners are chosen from 870,000 active U.S. physicians and represent the top 5 percent rated.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs