Bahadur receives award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2012
Rainna Bahadur, M.D., of Eye Associates in the South has been chosen by patients to receive the Patients Choice award for her quality of care and service.
Selections are based on more than 2.4 million votes by patients nationwide. Winners are chosen from 870,000 active U.S. physicians and represent the top 5 percent rated.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015