Bahadur receives award
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2012
Rainna Bahadur, M.D., of Eye Associates in the South has been chosen by patients to receive the Patients Choice award for her quality of care and service.
Selections are based on more than 2.4 million votes by patients nationwide. Winners are chosen from 870,000 active U.S. physicians and represent the top 5 percent rated.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal