Black joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Arthur D. Black, MD, in the practice of orthopedic surgery. Black received his undergraduate education from the University of California, Los Angeles, and attended medical school at John Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, Md. His medical training includes a sports fellowship at Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic, Inglewood, Calif.
Black has practiced on the Gulf Coast since 1997 and specializes in sports medicine, arthroscopy, knee and shoulder surgery, total joint replacement and workers’ compensation. He is board certified in orthopedic surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi