Black joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Arthur D. Black, MD, in the practice of orthopedic surgery. Black received his undergraduate education from the University of California, Los Angeles, and attended medical school at John Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, Md. His medical training includes a sports fellowship at Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic, Inglewood, Calif.
Black has practiced on the Gulf Coast since 1997 and specializes in sports medicine, arthroscopy, knee and shoulder surgery, total joint replacement and workers’ compensation. He is board certified in orthopedic surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO