Black joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Arthur D. Black, MD, in the practice of orthopedic surgery. Black received his undergraduate education from the University of California, Los Angeles, and attended medical school at John Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, Md. His medical training includes a sports fellowship at Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic, Inglewood, Calif.
Black has practiced on the Gulf Coast since 1997 and specializes in sports medicine, arthroscopy, knee and shoulder surgery, total joint replacement and workers’ compensation. He is board certified in orthopedic surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi