Black joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Arthur D. Black, MD, in the practice of orthopedic surgery. Black received his undergraduate education from the University of California, Los Angeles, and attended medical school at John Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, Md. His medical training includes a sports fellowship at Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic, Inglewood, Calif.
Black has practiced on the Gulf Coast since 1997 and specializes in sports medicine, arthroscopy, knee and shoulder surgery, total joint replacement and workers’ compensation. He is board certified in orthopedic surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west