Black joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Arthur D. Black, MD, in the practice of orthopedic surgery. Black received his undergraduate education from the University of California, Los Angeles, and attended medical school at John Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, Md. His medical training includes a sports fellowship at Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic, Inglewood, Calif.
Black has practiced on the Gulf Coast since 1997 and specializes in sports medicine, arthroscopy, knee and shoulder surgery, total joint replacement and workers’ compensation. He is board certified in orthopedic surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal