Commissioners welcome Roberts
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2012
The Mississippi State Port Authority at Gulfport announced E.J. Roberts has been appointed by the City of Gulfport to a five-year term on the MSPA board of commissioners. Roberts is the owner of E.J. Roberts State Farm Insurance in Gulfport. He has been a member of the State Farm’s Chairman’s Circle, which honors the top five percent of all agents. Roberts is a member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors; received the National Sales Achievement Award and the National Quality Award from State Farm; and is a member of State Farm’s Legion of Honor, Life Honor Travel and Silver Scroll. Roberts also serves on the Gulfport Redevelopment Commission.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Mike Morgan has calmness of mind