Commissioners welcome Roberts
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2012
The Mississippi State Port Authority at Gulfport announced E.J. Roberts has been appointed by the City of Gulfport to a five-year term on the MSPA board of commissioners. Roberts is the owner of E.J. Roberts State Farm Insurance in Gulfport. He has been a member of the State Farm’s Chairman’s Circle, which honors the top five percent of all agents. Roberts is a member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors; received the National Sales Achievement Award and the National Quality Award from State Farm; and is a member of State Farm’s Legion of Honor, Life Honor Travel and Silver Scroll. Roberts also serves on the Gulfport Redevelopment Commission.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)