Commissioners welcome Roberts
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2012
The Mississippi State Port Authority at Gulfport announced E.J. Roberts has been appointed by the City of Gulfport to a five-year term on the MSPA board of commissioners. Roberts is the owner of E.J. Roberts State Farm Insurance in Gulfport. He has been a member of the State Farm’s Chairman’s Circle, which honors the top five percent of all agents. Roberts is a member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors; received the National Sales Achievement Award and the National Quality Award from State Farm; and is a member of State Farm’s Legion of Honor, Life Honor Travel and Silver Scroll. Roberts also serves on the Gulfport Redevelopment Commission.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal