Commissioners welcome Roberts
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2012
The Mississippi State Port Authority at Gulfport announced E.J. Roberts has been appointed by the City of Gulfport to a five-year term on the MSPA board of commissioners. Roberts is the owner of E.J. Roberts State Farm Insurance in Gulfport. He has been a member of the State Farm’s Chairman’s Circle, which honors the top five percent of all agents. Roberts is a member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors; received the National Sales Achievement Award and the National Quality Award from State Farm; and is a member of State Farm’s Legion of Honor, Life Honor Travel and Silver Scroll. Roberts also serves on the Gulfport Redevelopment Commission.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Nullification and interposition
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions