Commissioners welcome Roberts
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2012
The Mississippi State Port Authority at Gulfport announced E.J. Roberts has been appointed by the City of Gulfport to a five-year term on the MSPA board of commissioners. Roberts is the owner of E.J. Roberts State Farm Insurance in Gulfport. He has been a member of the State Farm’s Chairman’s Circle, which honors the top five percent of all agents. Roberts is a member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors; received the National Sales Achievement Award and the National Quality Award from State Farm; and is a member of State Farm’s Legion of Honor, Life Honor Travel and Silver Scroll. Roberts also serves on the Gulfport Redevelopment Commission.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life