Foundation recognizes Payment
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2012
Dr. Michael Payment, cardiologist, Memorial Hospital of Gulfport, has been recognized as a Guardian Angel by the Memorial Hospital Foundation. The Memorial Hospital Foundation set up the Guardian Angel program to give grateful patients the opportunity to make a donation to the Foundation in honor of a doctor, nurse, other staff member or volunteer who made a difference in their care or the care of a loved one at Memorial.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete