Foundation recognizes Payment
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2012
Dr. Michael Payment, cardiologist, Memorial Hospital of Gulfport, has been recognized as a Guardian Angel by the Memorial Hospital Foundation. The Memorial Hospital Foundation set up the Guardian Angel program to give grateful patients the opportunity to make a donation to the Foundation in honor of a doctor, nurse, other staff member or volunteer who made a difference in their care or the care of a loved one at Memorial.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways