Patton replaces Slater
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2012
Danny Patton, the current police chief at Bevill State Community College in Jasper, Ala., is now leading the campus police department at Mississippi University for Women. The Commercial Dispatch reports Patton replaced Capt. Mary Slater, who had served as acting chief since March 21 when Kennedy Meaders left.
Patton is a 28-year veteran of the Jasper Police Department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal