Patton replaces Slater
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2012
Danny Patton, the current police chief at Bevill State Community College in Jasper, Ala., is now leading the campus police department at Mississippi University for Women. The Commercial Dispatch reports Patton replaced Capt. Mary Slater, who had served as acting chief since March 21 when Kennedy Meaders left.
Patton is a 28-year veteran of the Jasper Police Department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Big job ahead for state economists in assessing business incentives
- Gulf Coast's design studio teaches lessons on sustainability