Patton replaces Slater
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2012
Danny Patton, the current police chief at Bevill State Community College in Jasper, Ala., is now leading the campus police department at Mississippi University for Women. The Commercial Dispatch reports Patton replaced Capt. Mary Slater, who had served as acting chief since March 21 when Kennedy Meaders left.
Patton is a 28-year veteran of the Jasper Police Department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Nullification and interposition
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions