Search nets Hutchison
After a comprehensive national search, Michael V. Hutchison has been appointed the new vice president of institutional advancement at Millsaps College. Hutchison will serve in a senior leadership position on the executive staff of the college and will oversee the various programs and initiatives of the office of institutional advancement. His appointment will begin in early October.
For the last five years, Hutchison has worked as associate vice president for development at Hendrix College in Conway, Ark. Before working at Hendrix, Hutchison served as director of major and planned gifts at Austin College in Sherman, Texas.
Hutchison earned a bachelor of arts in psychology from McMurry College in 1987 and a master of education/educational administration from the University of Texas at El Paso in 1994.
Hutchison is a member of the Council for the Advancement and Support of Education, serving as a District IV board member and program chair for the 2013 conference.
He and his wife Monica, an elementary school music teacher, have twin daughters, Hannah and Maggie.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county