Search nets Hutchison
After a comprehensive national search, Michael V. Hutchison has been appointed the new vice president of institutional advancement at Millsaps College. Hutchison will serve in a senior leadership position on the executive staff of the college and will oversee the various programs and initiatives of the office of institutional advancement. His appointment will begin in early October.
For the last five years, Hutchison has worked as associate vice president for development at Hendrix College in Conway, Ark. Before working at Hendrix, Hutchison served as director of major and planned gifts at Austin College in Sherman, Texas.
Hutchison earned a bachelor of arts in psychology from McMurry College in 1987 and a master of education/educational administration from the University of Texas at El Paso in 1994.
Hutchison is a member of the Council for the Advancement and Support of Education, serving as a District IV board member and program chair for the 2013 conference.
He and his wife Monica, an elementary school music teacher, have twin daughters, Hannah and Maggie.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal