Usry earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2012
Mississippi Telco Federal Credit Union has promoted Melissa Usry to sales manager. A Brandon native, Usry has worked for Mississippi Telco FCU for 12 years.
She became a certified financial counselor through the FICEP certification program in 2011. She received her marketing management technology degree from Hinds Community College in 1998.
Usry has a son, Christian, and a daughter, Ashten.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!