Usry earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2012
Mississippi Telco Federal Credit Union has promoted Melissa Usry to sales manager. A Brandon native, Usry has worked for Mississippi Telco FCU for 12 years.
She became a certified financial counselor through the FICEP certification program in 2011. She received her marketing management technology degree from Hinds Community College in 1998.
Usry has a son, Christian, and a daughter, Ashten.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer