Usry earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2012
Mississippi Telco Federal Credit Union has promoted Melissa Usry to sales manager. A Brandon native, Usry has worked for Mississippi Telco FCU for 12 years.
She became a certified financial counselor through the FICEP certification program in 2011. She received her marketing management technology degree from Hinds Community College in 1998.
Usry has a son, Christian, and a daughter, Ashten.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line