Usry earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 7,2012
Mississippi Telco Federal Credit Union has promoted Melissa Usry to sales manager. A Brandon native, Usry has worked for Mississippi Telco FCU for 12 years.
She became a certified financial counselor through the FICEP certification program in 2011. She received her marketing management technology degree from Hinds Community College in 1998.
Usry has a son, Christian, and a daughter, Ashten.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets